Radar Toulouse (LFBO)

Started by Jonathan.G, January 29, 2011, 11:11:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jonathan.G


Hello Everybody !

This is my Radar Website based at Toulouse Blagnac airport (LFBO) FRANCE
You can see all "Airbus" Flights tests and "ATR" flights tests ! (Only the week)

www.radar-toulouse.fr


Thanks !


Aerotower


Jonathan.G


tommyg

Just picked up KAL904D A332 HL8228 heading north over GWC at FL390, and got it visual with good trail.

Tommy
Tommyg

Team Spirit

That's pretty cool Jonathan, many thanks for advising us - great work :)

Cheers Dave.
Best regards Dave.

AirNav Development

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

AirNav Development

Please add that request to the "Future Version Requests" thread.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

superspotter

Slightly off topic but I am a little confused1 Just looked at this excellent toulouse site and I noticed it was showing as Radar Box Pro 4.3. I thought I had pro also but when I look in the "about" tab I have Radarbox 2010 3.13. Are these different platforms? regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

RodBearden

Clive - version 4.03 is identical to 3.13, except that 4.03 has the extra 3D capability.

Rod
Rod

superspotter

Thanks for the explanation Rod, not interested in 3D so Im happy!
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Jonathan.G


Jonathan.G

Small size update today :) enjoy !

www.radar-toulouse.fr

Jonathan.G

Hello everybody, hello "AirNav Development",

I search a logo "Airnav Systems" (PNG Transparent logo) for my new webiste (www.radar-toulouse.fr)

Thanks !!! =) Jonathan.

AirNav Support

We will see if we have one which is transparent and email you.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]