Kinetic to Radarbox Antenna conversion

Started by phil2004, April 06, 2011, 12:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

phil2004

Hi All,
I have a Kinetic Basestation Antenna already in place 30ft up...Does anybody know how to convert it's coax lead to connect to the Radarbox? ...is there a short lead with connectors already crimped that I can purchase?

RodBearden

Hi Phil - I'm sure that one of the retailers such as http://www.airbandonline.co.uk/ will be happy to sell you one.

Rod
Rod

CoastGuardJon

Hi Phil, Henry Westlake will make up a patch lead for you

http://www.whwestlake.co.uk/

first class and not unreasonably expensive (you get what you pay for in this game!).
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

phil2004

Thanks Guys,
I got to www.airbandonline first and they (Dave) were very helpful and I ordered a 3mtr lead to add to the 10mtr one...