Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, October 15, 2011, 02:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Guests are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

Thanks Ian...  give me a moment!

Rod
Rod

neroon79

This list calls for a zip file...
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

RodBearden

#527
Here we are. I've done them all as a zip except these:

ATG, CVK, FBL, JAZ, RBK, RDC, RUT and TTD

I couldn't find anything for them.

EDIT - there's an extra one: BWH - Blue West Helicopters of Icelend

This zip isn't a replacement for the normal, regular logos zip.

Rod


Rod

RodBearden

And one more from me:

RLU - RusLine

Rod
Rod

EK01

Thanks Rod. Much appreciated.

Ian

RodBearden

It's all good fun, Ian!

Here's another - just noticed this revised logo:

TSC - Air Transat

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

And a bizjet:

M-EMCT - C560 of Emerson Control Techniques

Rod
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

Just had a 'Minoan Airlines' come onto My Flights and the accompanying photo shows a slightly different logo to the one that we have. there appears to be an additional red curved symbol within the yellow 'U' .

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Minoan-Air/Fokker-50/2097416/L/

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Ian

Can't argue with that - I got the logo from their own website here www.minoanair.com

It's still under construction, so they must have changed their minds... which is the latest version, though?

Take your choice (I'm going for the one on the plane).

Rod
Rod

EK01

That makes 2 of us.

Cheers,

Ian

EK01

Rod,

Bizjet requiring logo :

M-KENF Beech 4000 c/n RC-27
Mode S : 43E80A
Operator : Avalanche Aviation
http://www.avalancheaviation.co.uk/

Ian

RodBearden

Thanks, Ian:

M-KENF - Avalanche Aviation

I must admit that this company doesn't seem right to me to be a Beech 4000 operator. I can't find a better alternative, though.

Rod
Rod

EK01

Thanks Rod. It'll do for me !

Ian

EK01


RodBearden

Still not convinced - I think that's the same company - same email address/website address with .com and .co.uk.

I've just found this link http://houser747.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/isleofmanaircraftregisterv31.pdf

which definitely locates them as having a Bermuda address. Probably just a paper company, though.

Rod
Rod