Why does Santa not use full ADSB ?

Started by chewycanes, December 22, 2011, 06:46:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

chewycanes

Hi
Santa's early practice flight does not go well ......(see attachment)
If he used full ADSB things like this may be avoided but we would know where he is....Ho Ho Ho

Merry Xmas
Brian

tarbat

#1

chewycanes

Tarbat
I see that was in 2009.
Did you not pick him in 2010 because i remember him bringing me a present ?
Perhaps he flew under the radar last year or turned his equipment off.

Brian

anorak

He couldn`t have done, cos he only gives to GOOD boys and girls.  :-)
Merry tidings,  Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

tarbat

Quote from: chewycanes on December 22, 2011, 07:23:04 PMI see that was in 2009.
Did you not pick him in 2010 because i remember him bringing me a present ?
Perhaps he flew under the radar last year or turned his equipment off.

My Radarbox was off last Christmas, as I was dealing with a family bereavement.  Hoping this Christmas is happier, and I'll be on the lookout for SA-NTA.........

chewycanes

Tarbat
Sorry if i raised difficult memories and i hope you and your family have a excellent Xmas.
Brian

Anorak
I was a good boy (well thats what she said)
Merry Xmas to you and you family.

Brian