Main Menu

Outlines

Started by RodBearden, April 06, 2012, 03:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

This is a new thread to replace the previous one, which was getting pretty huge.

Here's a link to the old Outlines thread in case it's useful: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=5405.0

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Texan replacement:

Dallas Love Field- KDAL

The Frontiers of Flight Museum is on the eastern edge.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Another zip.

The last zip was in post #676 on the 14th March, -in the previous Outlines thread, and this zip contains all the outlines posted since then.

The All Outlines zip is on my downloads page here http://rodb.gofreeserve.com/RadarBox/Downloads.htm  It has all the latest versions of the outlines posted on the forum and includes the outlines in the zip in this post.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

New outline - we sometimes get returns from here in Darfur, Sudan:

Al Fasher (or El Fashir) - HSFS

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Another new outline, this time for Texas again:

Dallas Executive - KRBD (ex Redbird Airport)

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

#5
A new outline for a little Phoenix, Arizona area GA airport:

Buckeye Municipal - KBXK

New home of the Lauridsen Collection of apparently mainly flyable mainly military aircraft.

Rod
Rod

vonsmalhausen

3 for France, Champagne region ;

Vatry international, Ryanair started operations there and cals it "Paris-Disneyland"
and 2 small grasfields nearby, Epernay-Plivot and Ecury-sur-Coole

RodBearden

#7
North Island, New Zealand:

Gisborne - NZGS

Unusual as it has a railway line crossing the main runway and a utility aircraft as its gate guard.

Oops - sorry folks, I posted the wrong version - now corrected.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Spanish replacement:

Vigo-Peinador - LEVX

Rod
Rod

ACW367

Rod
Another one for the too doo list which appears to be growing by the day.  The Swiss AF now have an ADS-B Super Puma AS32.  It was noted operating on LSMD Dubendorf.

RodBearden

Thanks, ACW - I'm on its case!

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

And here it is:

Dubendorf Air Base - LSMD

Home of Ju-Air and the Flieger Flab Museum

Rod
Rod

ACW367

Getting ground returns at LPMA Madeira tonight

RodBearden

#13
Hi ACW - we already have a decent outline for Madeira - here it is again (slightly updated) in case you missed it.

And also, here's a replacement  outline for yet another Phoenix-area (Arizona) GA airport - Scottsdale - KSDL.

As I was doing this outline, I first thought is was a simple little one - then I noticed that the taxiways led in many directions into a huge industrial airpark, so I did the lot - and it turned into a much bigger project that I expected.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Replacement Canadian:

Vancouver International - CYVR including the seaplane and hovercraft bases.

Rod
Rod