Main Menu

Outlines

Started by RodBearden, April 06, 2012, 03:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

ACW367

Rod
We are getting returns at the moment from VOMM Chennai Intl

RodBearden

Just caught an AXB flight there - I'll add it to the list, but I see there are major runway works going on there.

Thanks hawkeye!

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Another Aussie airport:

Port Macquarie - YPMQ

Rod
Rod

vonsmalhausen

Quote from: RodBearden on September 15, 2012, 08:06:50 PM
Hmm...

Is anyone else having this problem?

Rod


i did had similar problem earlier this evening, but now it seems to be restored ; i'm able to reach "rodbearden.net" again

Col

This is strange! I have AVG as my Anti-virus - I turned it off and tried to go to the site and I got the same message so it was not the AVG that was the problem.

I tried my desktop instead and that would not connect either so I wonder whether it is a problem with my ISP as it is a Virgin Media error page that is returned. I will try going through another ISP to see if that is the problem.

Thanks for the suggestions

Cheers

Colin
Regards

Colin
Wokingham, Berkshire

Runway 31

Just downloaded the outlines from Rods page without any problems

Alan

Col

I have found the problem!

Virgin have a utility called Advanced Network Search which is meant to help if you are having problems finding the site that you want.

When I turn this service off then I can connect without issue!

Thanks

Colin
Regards

Colin
Wokingham, Berkshire

RodBearden

Glad you got it sorted :-)

Rod
Rod

Col

Thanks Rod - and thanks for all your efforts in making all the logos and outlines available to us all

Cheers

Colin
Regards

Colin
Wokingham, Berkshire

RodBearden

#204
It's a pleasure.

Here's another Aussie - this time military:

Nowra Naval Air Station - HMAS Albatross - YSNW

Home of the Fleet Air Arm Museum and the Royal Australian Navy Historic Flight

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

We're still getting retuns from round here:

Chennai International - VOMM (Madras)

Runway 12 is being extended over a river to the north-west, The outline shows the new extension, but the markings are for the prevous runway length.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

We're getting occasional good ground returns from here, so here's a replacement:

Shanghai Pudong International - ZSPD

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Irish replacement:

Cork - EICK

The GE image is six years old, and the new control tower has arrived since then, so I've approximated its position.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

Another Shanghai replacement:

Shanghai Hongqiao - ZSSS

Radarbox only has one of the runways, and it's very out of alignment. The western side, with the new runway and terminal, hadn't yet opened when the Google Earth image was taken in 2010, so the runway and taxiway markings are incomplete.

Rod
Rod

RodBearden

#209
New Polish outlines:

Rzeszów-Jasionka - EPRZ

A new terminal and ramp have been built, but only after the 2008 Google Earth image.

Next to the commercial airport is a little grass airfield:

Rzeszów - EPRJ

so I though I'd do that at the same time. This, too, is out of date as they've now built an asphalt runway and a new hangar.

Rod
Rod