Main Menu

Filters

Started by FACTflights, April 24, 2012, 05:28:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FACTflights

Wow, this forum is so large, the question might have been asked before.

Can a filght be filtered out, so that you can not see it.

Cape Town International (FACT) has three permanent transmitters with Flight ID:
DUB14U; DUB14P and DUB14N.

I was wondering whether I could exclude them from the flight list.

Greetings,

John
John
ZS1AGH
We live under a rock:  Table Mountain

Icom IC 706 Mk II G; Icom IC 726; Icom IC T22E; Yaesu 290R; Alinco DJ-V5 
No HF antennae at the moment.

Runway 31

I dont think you can John.  Could you send their hex codes so that I can add them to the database as ground transmitters

Alan

FACTflights

Alan,

00FEE1  - DUB14U
00FEE3  - DUB14P
00FEE4  - DUB14N

John
John
ZS1AGH
We live under a rock:  Table Mountain

Icom IC 706 Mk II G; Icom IC 726; Icom IC T22E; Yaesu 290R; Alinco DJ-V5 
No HF antennae at the moment.

Runway 31


FACTflights

Hi Alan

There's another one showing now  00FEE0.  It does not show anything else, but because of the code I presume it is also one of them.

John
John
ZS1AGH
We live under a rock:  Table Mountain

Icom IC 706 Mk II G; Icom IC 726; Icom IC T22E; Yaesu 290R; Alinco DJ-V5 
No HF antennae at the moment.

Runway 31

Cheers John, if you pick up anything else unknown send it to me in the databse updates thread

Thanks

Alan