Main Menu

Logos

Started by RodBearden, July 29, 2012, 08:20:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Rod,

Do we have a logo for BND - Babcock Mission Critical Services Offshore https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babcock_Mission_Critical_Services_Offshore

Alan

EK01

Rod/Alan,

We do and we don't. 'BND' is currently in the logos folder since 18th June 2009 but being used by Bond Helicopters. Are they still in existence or are they now Babcock Mission etc ?

Ian

Runway 31

Yes Ian, BND are now Babcock Mission Critical Offshore, same owners as the former Inear

Alan

EK01

Cheers Alan.

I'll leave Rod to do the necessary.

Ian

RodBearden

Here's the necessary:

BND - Babcock MCS Offshore
Rod

Runway 31

Many thanks Rod

Alan

EK01


jacobite

Hi Rod, can you point me in the right direct to down load anrb 6.01.001 as I am having a data problem I am not able to update the routes data.

Regards

Ian

EK01

Afternoon Rod,

Name and logo change for you, Al Naser Airlines (ICAO code 'MHK') has been renamed as Al Naser Wings Airlines with a new ICAO code of 'NAD' and a change of logo :

https://www.ch-aviation.com/portal/airline/NR

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Hi Ian (Jacobite)

The software downloads are down the bottom of this page: https://www.airnavsystems.com/software/radarbox  but it's for 6.0002 - I don't know where to find 6.01.001 - perhaps a post on the main forum rather than the Logos thread would help.
Rod

RodBearden

#4480
Hi Ian

NAD - Al Naser Wings Airlines

and MHK is gone
Rod

EK01

Morning Rod,

Updated logo :

CEY - Air Century (Dominican Republic)                                          http://aircentury.com/index.php?pag=inicio&lang=es

Thanks,

Ian

RodBearden

Morning Ian:

CEY - Air Century
Rod

RodBearden

I see that UTair has rebranded and the logo is is now Utair, even though the text on the website hasn't changed yet:

UTA - Utair


Rod

Runway 31