New Navdata.db3 - 20120819

Started by orkney, August 19, 2012, 10:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

orkney

Hello

We are now posting the Navdata ourselves. The new one can be downloaded from the link below:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/DBUpdater/ANRBDBUpdater20120819.exe

Thank you

Andrew

Runway 31

Please be advised update contains routes info

Alan

RodBearden

And it seems to me that the airports table has been corrected - many thanks, Updaters.

Rod
Rod

CoastGuardJon

If I've done it right - 168076 rows downloaded in 383ms - again, many thanks!
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

nortonbeak

Well done the updating team :-)

Sterling work!

Northern Watch

Exceptional work once again, my thanks to the Updating Team.

Regards

Keith

dantheman

Nice work. Installation went successfully.
Dan.


tommyg

Thanks guys.  Excellent job once again.
Tommyg

Hawkeye

Many thanks from me too.

Regards
Syd

CarlosAbreu

Hi List

I manually update hundreds of routes and aircraft information in ANRB database, could you please inform if Navdata.db3 overwrite them ?

Brgds
CA
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Ooppss

Thanks Alan, it seems I'm going to keep the old version, if not, I will loose all work made since I use last ANRB version.

As I have ACARS working I have update hundreds of routes that cross Portugal and Spain as aircraft details in accordance with JP fleets and other net information.

Brgds
CA

Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Hi Carlos,

Have a look at http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6631.0.  It may be of interest to you and assist with your query.

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Hi Alan

Thanks for information, I'll check how to use this tool !!!

Brgds
CA
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


jim_stockwell

Hi Updaters.
Can I add my thanks to you all. The update went like a dream and the route data has been reactivated.
A tremendous effort
Jim