New Navdata.db3 - 20120930

Started by orkney, September 30, 2012, 03:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

orkney

Hello

Once again, The new Navdata Installer can be downloaded from the link below:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/DBUpdater/ANRBDBUpdater20120930.exe

Thank you

Andrew

RodBearden

Rod

neroon79

Many Thanks!

Filesize: 37.910KB (37MB) / 183.137 aircraft in the list.
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Team Spirit

Once again, many thanks for the update guys, much appreciated.

BR Dave.
Best regards Dave.

Albatros

Many thanks for the update and once again for your job

Grazie mille
Paolo

tommyg

Tommyg

nortonbeak

I really appreciate the time and effort you all put it into preparing the updates :-)
Thank you.

Kenny

Downloaded and installed.

Thanks
ANRB 3km north of VTBD

vonsmalhausen

Big, Big, Big thank you from me to
keep up this good and enormous work

Wayne

Morning

Despite running this installer I am not seeing the database table updated with the correct number of records. I have the applictaion installed in C:\Program Files\Airnav and when I run the installer this is the location I download to. The installer appears to work ok but when I restart RB the number of records in the database table is still 81555 and not the 183187 I am expecting.

Any ideas what could be going wrong?

Thanks

Wayne

Runway 31

Hi Wayne,

I wouldnt have installed to the program files location but as you have I would imaging it should be the next step down in the tree to something like c:\Programfiles\Airnav\Airnav Radarbox or where ever your data folder is. Dont go as far as the data folder, one step back like the previous sentence.

Alan

tarbat

#11
Quote from: Wayne on October 06, 2012, 09:09:45 AMAny ideas what could be going wrong?

Because you installed in the Program Files folder, Windows will probably have moved your database location into the Windows Virtual Store.  http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=3589.msg35129#msg35129

C:\Users\xxxxxxxx\AppData\Local\VirtualStore, where xxxxxxxx is your Windows User Account name.

Wayne

Alan are you saying that I ought to have installed just to a directory say C:\Airnav and not C:\Program Files\Airnav?

Tarbat - As for the virtual store once I get to the C:\Users\Username directory level my user name has a locked symbol against it and there is no AppData or subsequent directory structure.

Maybe I should uninstall and start from the beginning again but this time just to C:\Airnav?

Thanks for any advice

Wayne

Runway 31

Wayne,

Uninstall and delete all airnav files and then install to C:\Airnav would be the best option.

Also dont know what version you are using but the latest one is here. http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/anrb/403/ANRB403Setup.exe

Alan

Wayne

Thanks Alan, I think it's the best way too. Funny thing for me being that I never had any problems with changing NavData.db3 when, on my old laptop, I had installed to the default location and in the virtual store but having read so much advice against doing this over the years I thought I'd try and do it as recommended - now look!

Thanks for the link and the advice.

Wayne