Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, December 04, 2012, 09:11:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

diddyboy

Hi Alan

a Tanzanian Unknown as well today.

* 080002  FO  B                                                       2013/02/22 13:24:32

Last day in France before travelling back to the sandpit tomorrow evening, so may have a couple of unknowns for tomorrow.

Neil

Runway 31

Hi Ingo,

That one is in the d/b with it correct code of 3D22DA, it is miscoding the hex of D-EIJY which is unallocated fortunately


Runway 31

I dont know that one Neil.  I suspect it may well be a miscode rather than an actual Tanzanian

Enjoy your flight and await your unknowns

Alan

X

Alan

All over Brasil...chuck out time at Embraer?

E4019D  E65
A5A1A1  N462GB
30055B   DLA9500

X

Runway 31

Hi X

E4019D  decodes to PT-TOD and has been used on an E190 and E55 previously
A5A1A1  N462GB now PT-CIL, Bell 407GX c/n 54325
30055B   DLA9500, new E190 for Air Dolomiti but no details available yet, I presume I-ADJS c/n 19000597 which is on order but just a guess with nothing to back it up

Alan

X

Alan

ACBF63  751 decodes to N920NN

X

Runway 31

Hi X

ACBF63 N920NN, Boeing 737-823, c/n 31165, American Airlines on its first flight

Alan

superspotter

Hi from Lagos;
Another POSSIBLE one: Hexcode 06413A im 99% sure this is 5N-BPE ATR-72 of Overland Airways but I have looked all over then net trying to confirm this without success, unless anybody knows any different?
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

#1253
Hi Clive,

Not able to offer anything more I cant find any details to confirm either.

Alan

Kenny

Hi

AIQ2526 VTBD ZSHC
AIQ2790 VTBD VVTS
AIQ3001 VTBD VTSP
AIQ3113 VTSS VTBD
AIQ3370 VTBD VTUU

THA426 WMKP VTBS
ANRB 3km north of VTBD

X

Alan

on network not populating

8991FF FC101

x

Northern Watch

Hi Alan

Another you may have but just in case:

A6810D / N518VL / A320-233 / c/n 5488 / Volaris.

Regards

Keith

diddyboy

Hi Alan

Iberia's new A320 just left Toulouse 30 Mins ago

344417 EC-LUL A320-216 c/n 5486

Neil

Runway 31

I dont have anything on your Taiwanese X

Alan

Runway 31

Chhers Neil, thought that was it

Alan