New Navdata.db3 - 20130203

Started by orkney, February 03, 2013, 10:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

orkney

Hello

Once again, The new Navdata Installer can be downloaded from the link below:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/DBUpdater/ANRBDBUpdater20130203.exe

Thank you

Andrew

Runway 31

192,634 Aircraft on the new Navdata to alloww you to check

Alan

nortonbeak

Wowee.

Such dedication. I am in your debt. Thank you.

Northern Watch

QuotePosted by: Runway 31
« on: Today at 12:24:22 am » Insert Quote

192,634 Aircraft on the new Navdata to alloww you to check

Alan

Just download with no problems but 192,632 aircraft came up.  Thanks anyway for all the hardwork.

Regards

Keith

FACTflights

Thank you guys, really appreciated.
John
ZS1AGH
We live under a rock:  Table Mountain

Icom IC 706 Mk II G; Icom IC 726; Icom IC T22E; Yaesu 290R; Alinco DJ-V5 
No HF antennae at the moment.

MIKE.UTD

Hi,

Brilliant work again, the DB would be very poor without your hard work !!

Mike.

PAULWIGGY

Would someone be so kind at to just run through what I need to do once I have downloaded the update.

I'm a bit stuck.

Thanks

Runway 31

#7
Hi Paul,

Once downloaded you require to double click amd install it.

Where to depend on where you installed Radarbox to.  If you followed the default install, just go with what the installer suggests.

If elsewhere you will need to direct the installer.  Probably C:\Airvav Systems/Radarbox in the case.

To see if you are using the correct Navdata after the update go to File/database explorer/aircraft and on the bottom left of the window it should tell you around 192,644 aircraft in m/s

Alan

PAULWIGGY

Thanks Alan,

No joy, Im afraid.

must be doping something wrong

Runway 31

Hi Paul,

Sorry for the delay Paul was out at the football, wish I had stayed home!!

Where is Radarbox installed on your computer and is Windows 7 your OS?..
Use Windows search to look for all instances of NavData.db3 and tell me where they are

Alan


PAULWIGGY

Hi Alan,

its in my c/airnavpaul file with a data folder,airnav folder and the main database download and the new nav data <2 folders,2 downloads>

Paul

Runway 31

Paul,


I am having trouble grasping what you mean.

Once downloaded and installed the NavData.db3 should be in the data folder having replaced the previous one

The path should be something like c:\Airnav Systems/Airnav Radarbox/Data/.. When you are installing and asked for the path you only go as far as c:\Airnav Systems/Airnav Radarbox and the installer puts it in the data folder.

Alan

PAULWIGGY

Hi Alan,

Thanks that worked. Thanks for your patience.

Tommyg works with me so I will get him to check what I have done is correct tomorrow.

Brgds Paul

jaskel


superspotter

Could somebody please check the link as I am getting Error 404??
Having to update an old laptop because my new laptop broke :(
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter