update the positions on maps

Started by gonz33, March 14, 2013, 12:23:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gonz33

Hi, I want to know if I can update the maps, let me explain better, I want to update the information of the positions in the cartography of the Airways, I have installed the version 4.03 thanks. .

bearcat

It's a while since I used Radarbox but you can add you own reporting points to your map by adding the details in the Preferences > Radarbox Tab > Custom Legend List . They have to be entered as Reporting point, Latitude, Longitude.

I used for Eg

Balix,59.0000,-10.0000
BCN,51.7256,-3.2631

When your details are entered click on Custom Legend in the Map drop down list and your new points should show

From memory the text colour is linked to the Outline colour.

Hope this helps

Bearcat

gonz33

Friend thanks for your help, have a nice day.