Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, June 21, 2013, 02:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Hi X

I was just looking at  its photo on Airliners http://www.airliners.net/photo/Atrak-Air/Airbus-A320-231/2311541/L/

735281 EP-TTA Airbus A320-231 c/n 393 Atrak Air

I dont know your UAE ones although 89638B was once A6-AYE which is now PT-MVE with TAM

Alan

EK01

Thanks Alan.

You and the rest of the updaters certainly are kept busy !

Ian

EK01

Alan,

EC-KOH A320-214 c/n 2248 now with Iberia Express not Iberia.

Ian

Runway 31

X

Advised by John Hargreaves

Etihad have leased in two Jet Airways A330-202s -

89638B  A6-EYA  c/n 808  ex VT-JWK
89638C  A6-EYB  c/n 923  ex VT-JWN

Alan

Runway 31


flygfantast

#1010
Alan

4AAA48 SE-JRH Agusta Westland AW139, c/n unknown, Sjöfartsverket

New SAR helicopter for the Swedish Maritime Administration. Possibly the first one of seven ordered.

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

Runway 31

Thanks Niklas, I dont have the c/n yet either

Alan

shark319

503D17 Out of Nuremberg yesterday (09SEP13) on delivery to Charter Jets, LY-LTA, Hawker 800XP, c/n 258760, ex CS-DRJ.

All the best
Günter

Runway 31


Northern Watch

Good morning Alan

Picked up this yesterday in the EGPH area :


4010C5 / c/s GBEDP / 497 message counts so not spurious.  G-INFO has this as going to Ghana ?

Over to you on this one.

Regards

Keith

X

Alan/John

Thanks re the reuse of A6-EYA/B, I had forgotten about the two new Etihad A330's, I should have guessed....been out of the sandpit too long last couple of months!

X

X

Alan

Another Iranian which should decode to EP-TQZ

73523A                                                          2013/09/11 10:29:17

X

GreekSpy2001

single new one yesterday  for me

* 400946                                                              2013/09/10 14:01:00

Graham

Runway 31

Hi Keith,

4010C5 was at Cumbernauld with McCormicks for a while.  De-reg 13/8 and is now 8R-GGB.  I would imaging that this is it using its old code and getting some flight testing before delivery?

Alan

Runway 31

Graham,

400946 decodes to G-BYYK which was a B732 long gone.

Alan