Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, June 21, 2013, 02:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Guests are viewing this topic.

EK01

Yep,

And Almeria and AndalucĂ­a. A real pain in the 'A'.

Ian

Runway 31

I will have the release deleted from the forum to stop it being downloaded until this can be corrected.

Alan

EK01

Cheers Alan.

Apologies if it's going to cause you a big hassle.

Ian

Runway 31

#1038
No problems.  The airports table I have been using doesnt contain diacritical marks but as I have been having problems with the updater software the table contents were taken from the server which has the airport names correctly applied complete with marks but I forgot 4.03 doesnt handle them.

Alan

Michel

New aircraft for Air Arabia?

896383 now ex EDHI as ABY998.

Michel.

Runway 31

Thanks again Michel,

896383 A6-ANS Airbus A320-214 c/n 5772 Air Arabia

Alan

Runway 31

4CAADA EI-FAV Aerospatiale ATR 72-600 c/n 1105 Aer Arran on delivery as REA603P

Alan

Runway 31

On delivery to Asiana Airlines as AAR280D is 71C280 HL8280 Airbus A321-321 c/n 5767

Alan

Runway 31

Over Spain at this time on delivery to LIAT using its registration as flight ID is 0CA2F0 V2-LID Aerospatiale ATR 42-600 c/n 1006

Alan

X

#1044
Alan

In my area is Pakistan 762DCD which decodes to AP-KNM but showing OYCJN as f/n, this is/was a Beech 400A Beechjet, RK-530

* 762DCD  OYCJN                                                       2013/09/13 13:00:56 

X

X

Alan

As reported a few weeks back A300 YL-AEA has been eyeballed and has reverted back to 4L-ABI

X

Runway 31

#1046
What hex is it using X I have it as 502C94 and also miscoding as 514042.  Guess it will be the later now?

I belive its operator is New Georgia

Alan

X

Alan

Only one code

* 514042  AGA4633                         YL-AEA  A30B  Alpha Express Air... 2013/09/11 11:36:29 
* 514042  AGA4634  OMSJ-OAIX       YL-AEA  A30B  Alpha Express Air... 2013/09/11 21:17:57 

X

Runway 31


M

Estonians:
5110AB / ES-PJD / JS31 / British Aerospace BAe-3102 Jetstream 31 / cn:773 / Avies [ex G-EIGG]
511083 / ES-TLQ / L39 / Aero L-39C Albatros / cn:530523 / Russ Aerobatic Team

AC field needs amending:
516001 4O-MNE LJ45 Compar Foundation
should be Government of Montenegro or Montenegro - Government