RADAR MAP FONT

Started by PAULWIGGY, July 04, 2013, 08:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PAULWIGGY

HI,

I have been fiddling with the fonts for the radar map display and cant find the original font settings.

It would be appreciated if someone who uses the radar map to advise me what the original font style and size is

thanks Paul

RodBearden

Hi Paul - as far as I know there is no way of changing the font in RadarBox24, but I guess you are talking about the RadarBox computer software software - not the RadarBox24 online service.

I can't remember what the default font for RadarBox is - I suggest you ask again on the main forum here: www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?board=4.0

Rod
Rod

Runway 31

Paul,

font name terminal, font size 8

Alan

PAULWIGGY

Thanks Rob and Alan

Much appreciated

Brgds Paul