Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, January 27, 2014, 05:29:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 9 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Hi X

Where did you find details of the C295's.  They will have 5 in total the first two from Spain and the other 3 license built in Indonesia.  I can find details on A-2901 and A-2902 the Spanish built ones but can find nothing on the Indonsian built ones.

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Clive,

Nothing on your miscode.  I checked the net and various forums, only hit for it was from Boksburg South Africa early last year.  First hit on the Airnav network was on Friday 31st possibly from yourself.

Alan

superspotter

Thanks Alan, hopefully it may be sat there when I go back to the airport in a couple of hours, regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

X

Alan

I saw the bmiBaby on 27th at CGK so your post does not fit with what I saw...has a another ex bmiBaby been delivered to PK land earlier ie October?

Gavin

X

Alan

I picked them up with CASA f/n's and they use reg in the hex
A-2901 is 8A2901
A-2902 is 8A2902
A-2903 is 8A2903
A-2904 is 8A2904
A-2905 is 8A2905

X

Runway 31

Cheers, will add them in where did you find the c/n details as I cannot even find them by registration even from the production list?

Alan

Runway 31

I dont know X all I know is that it is still on the FAA list as of today.

Alan

X

Alan

AV Letter was the source of Reg's and c/n's. Aug edition had A-2903 & A-2904 and A-2905 was in Octobers seen flying around Seville.

X


Runway 31


Michel

#84
Alan,

CKS206 EHAM-KJFK
KLM701 EHAM-SAEZ-SCEL
KLM702 SCEL-SAEZ-EHAM
TFL567 EHAM-GCLP iso EHAM-GCTS-GCLP

Michel.

Runway 31


Michel

Another one Alan,

EZY6466 LSGG-EGNT iso EGNT-LSGG

Michel.

Runway 31


Hawkeye

4240FB.   VP-BFY. Showing WFU Stored, currently operating VLX1733 w/bound over Cheshire


Cheers
Syd

Runway 31

Hi Syd,

Being ferried for Norwich-Shannon for storage/preperation for next lease

Thanks

Alan