Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, May 31, 2014, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

superspotter

OK, this MD is now on finals here in BLQ. Callsign is JN521.

regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Many thanks Liviu,  its been in Marana for a couple of years.  The c/n you detail was N376MS.

Alan

EK01

Hi Clive,

'JN' is the IATA code for Livingston.


Ian

EK01

Evening Alan,

AAF243 : LFPO-DAON
KRP2420 : LFBT-LEAL       (Looks like a one-off charter. It does appear on the arrivals board).

Just landed at LEAL from EDDL, is an Air Berlin A320-214 c/n 1775. Registration is D-ABNH which has recently been leased from GECAS. The accompanying photo is showing as the previous occupant of that registration a Thomas Cook B757 when it was leased in from Condor !

Ian

Runway 31

Thanks Ian

I cant do anything about the Air Berlin  today.  I had to put my laptop in for repair today and the stuff I need to change the photo link is on it so I wil do it when I get it back hopefully tomorrow afternoon.

Cheers

Alan

superspotter

I wouldn't normally do this to you Alan but.....!
Here are today's unknown hexcodes from sunny Bologna :)
300289                                                                 
300290                                                                 
3005B0  This came up with IEAAB in the flight code box.                                                         
3005C0                                                                 
33FE38  SAMBA51                                                       
3E8503  GAF242                                                         
3FA78E  GAFM71                                                         
4A3E8C  NLV501   Probably now safe to assume this is YR-OTL?                                             
4BA84B                                                                 
506CD6

I guess we can also disregard toe German Air Force "take your pick" hexcodes too!

regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

flygfantast

Alan

Not populating: 3FED22 c/s DMPWZ (D-MPWZ seems to be at Flight Design CT LS)

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

Runway 31

Hi Clive,

300289 unknown to me                                                             
300290 unknown to me                                                             
3005B0 I-EAAB unknown to me                                                   
3005C0 unknown to me                                                             
33FE38  unknown to me                                                   
3E8503  Tactical                                                         
3FA78E  GAFM71                                                         
4A3E8C  YR-OTL MD83                                           
4BA84B decodes to TC-JBK, no longer current                                                           
506CD6 unknown to me

As my laptop is away getting repaired I don't have my up to date database available although I tried with GAS and Airframes.  I will try these again when I get it back hopefully tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks again and please feel free to send your unknowns any time.  The Germans have been added as TACTICAL.

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Niklas,

3FED22,D-MPWZ,F-09-07-12,Flight Design CTLS,

Thanks again

Alan

CYYZGUY

Hi Alan,

Can you take a look at AAL1624

It is showing no route...Seems to be going back and forth between 2 locations.  Not sure if it should be updated.

https://uk.flightaware.com/live/flight/AAL1624

cheers
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

paul tricker

Alan
4D022D                                                                 2014/07/16 18:46:03
Believe this to be LX-LXL Da50EX  c/n 315  Global Jet Concept. Noted using SVW51XL as a callsign a few times.
It (LX-LXL) landed at Farnborough shortly after I lost 4D022D at 3500ft

Paul

superspotter

Morning from BLQ;
Hexcode 300293 is I-GPES Robinson R-22.

regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Hi Paul,

It is indeed LX-LXL, many thanks.

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Clive,

300293,I-GPES,3911,Robinson R22 Beta II,R Grazioli

Many thanks

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Jason,

AAL1624 KBOS-KORD-KBOS

Thanks again

Alan