Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, May 31, 2014, 11:20:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

Michel

Alan,

TFL725 EHRD-EHGG-LTAI iso EHGG-LTAI
TFL684 LPFR-EHAM
TFL174 LWOH-EHAM
TFL215 EHAM-LGKF
TFL216 LGKF-EHAM iso LGZA-EHAM
CND198 LPFR-EHAM iso LLBG-EHAM
CND297 EHAM-LBBG iso EHAM-LTAI
TRA464 LGSR-EHAM

Michel.

Runway 31


Kenny

Hi Alan,

I've got unpopulated from yesterday.

* D0746B  D0746B                                                         2014/08/19 13:37:59
ANRB 3km north of VTBD

Runway 31

Hi Kenny, nothing on that miscode.

Alan

Michel

Alan,

Not populating:

4596CD 

Michel.

Runway 31

Hi Michel,

I added to the d/b at 0733 this morning. ;-))

4596CD,OY-EVM,40.023,Diamond DA 40 Star,H H Innovation

Thanks again

Alan


Michel

Hi Alan,

I've noted it yesterday, so no worries about the d/b ;)

I do have one correction:
TFL697 EHAM-LPFR iso EICK-LEMG

Michel.

Runway 31


superspotter

Hello once again from Lagos;
Bristows Nigeria S-92 5N-BMN appears to have changed it's hex, it has just gone right over my head and the hex given is 06410C....unless this is the same one I gave you for this ages ago?? the registration box on Airnav was empty.
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Hi Clive,

I was just watching Lagos there and wondered when  I would here from you.

That's it added in now, new to the d/b.  It was miscoding its former UK hex previously.

Thanks again

Alan

superspotter

New to the Db? That surprises me as I thought I had given you that one ages ago, I first saw it here in February 2012. Then again, if I had seen it before on Airnav with an empty reg box, I would have mentioned it...:)
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

superspotter

Whoops, answered too quickly, I see you amended your post about the British hex :)
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Too quick off the mark Clive or I was too slow :-)

Alan

jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

Not populating was AB5061 which Gatwick AS gives as N828UM which the FAA say is a challenger c/n 5427 owner COMRADE GROUP LLC which was confirmed by the Luton group website.,

JIM

Runway 31

Cheers Jim, registered 2 weeks ago, ex N838DB

Alan