No alerts on my radar box

Started by acars45, November 11, 2014, 10:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

acars45

Evening a I had no alerts since 4.00 pm
Any problems with the server
Paul

iceice

I'm also facing to same trouble. I received the final alert at 2014/11/11 15:24:45 UTC. I hope to resume it, too.

acars45

Airnav systems are the alerts done
Paul

acars45

Hello airnav systems is there a problem
With the alerts none since Tuesday
Look forward to your reply
Paul

AirNav Support

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

acars45

Hello airnavsystems any update is there a
Problem with the alerts
Paul

Runway 31


acars45

Hi Alan from Airnav  systems sorry to be a pain
Is there a problem with the email alerts
Or is it my end
Sorry to keep brothetingbyou
Paul

neroon79

#8
Hi, for long term testing reasons I've set two Alerts:

D-ABY* (B748 of Lufthansa)
D-AIM* (A388 of Lufthansa)

the following is happening:

1. after start of software the alert is sent as soon as airframe is received (mode s without received flight id)
2. a second alert is generated as soon as full details of flight were received (ADS-B / mode s with flight id etc.)
3. alert is generated if airframe is received with different flight id to the first received flight id
4. if software was running about two weeks and/or airframe operates the same flight again e.g. D-ABYL performing flight DLH721 a second (, third and so on) time after software start, no alert is sent.
5. If alert-list is cleared, the alerts start to behave as per 1.

I've proofed this with one of the Flightscool airframes that is usually using it's registratio for flight id.

I can't tell you if there is a problem at airnav end as I'm using my own mail address for sending, but maybe you can clear your alert list to see if alerts a strating to come through again.

@ Alan: If not already in the bug list my described problem / misbehaviour  may be added to the system.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

acars45

The alerts come through my list on my radar box but I don't get any emails

acars45

Is there a problem from Airnav systems end
Still not receiving enail alerts on my email accounts
Paul

AirNav Development

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

RodBearden

#12
Upgrade installation failed because "adsb.dll" is missing from my computer :-(

And setup screen says that it's upgrading to 50071
Rod

acars45

Good morning I have the same problem
As the upgrade does not work
See previous file missing

acars45

Sane message as rod software does
Not work  missing file
Paul