Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 12, 2014, 11:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Kenny

Quote from: Runway 31 on February 21, 2015, 09:22:54 AM
Many thanks Kenny.

I  saw 8825EF in your log and cant find any information on it.

Alan

Perhaps, it was an error since only 2 message count.

Kenny
ANRB 3km north of VTBD

Runway 31

Looks like a corrupt packet Kenny.

Alan

flygfantast

Alan

Not populating and out of Tallinn is c/s PRI9547 using hex 502CB5, YL-PS? ex OY-PS?

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

I am not sure if you have this one as I have not updated my database for several days
Not populating around lunchtime today was hex 505D18. GAS has it as OM-HEX c/n 30785 Boeing 738 of Air Explore

Jim

Runway 31

Cheers Jim, its already in the database.

Alan

Runway 31

I have asked the query on mode-s Niklas

Alan

Runway 31

Niklas/All

Thanks to Tony on mode-s 502CB5 - YL-PSC ex OY-PSC

Thanks again

Alan

EK01

Evening Alan,

VLG4027 : LEIB-LEAS
BEL373 : EBBR-FKYS-EBBR  (Uses the same flight ID for the return journey).


Ian

Runway 31


paul tricker

Alan
700000  GEGAL                    YA-PIB     B734  Ariana Afghan Air... 2015/02/21 14:16:27

As YA-PIB was DBR last year, DB needs amending for this mis-code

G-EGAL  Christen Eagle II  0042-86  Eagle Partners. Should be sending 403BC9.

Not sure why I never noticed it before, it is local & I've been picking it up since last year at least.

Paul

Runway 31

Thanks Paul, sorted.  Its easy to miss things in the clutter.

Alan

CYYZGUY

#1661
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

Runway 31


X

#1663
Alan

FDB7067    OMDB-OEJN      A6-FDV     B738  flydubai             2015/02/17 13:07:11

I have been informed that the flyDubai f/ns FDB 7000 to 7999 are extra flights ONLY for Umrah pilgrim passengers and go to the Haj terminals at OEJN and cannot carry normal passengers. To have 1000 different f/n's is strange though (however only up to FDB7312 have been used).

airarabia seem to only use the ten I gave yesterday for the same reason

X

Runway 31

Thanks X, once a year charters it would appear.

Alan