Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, November 12, 2014, 11:19:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 57 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

I have no idea what is using that miscode Jason, it has no country allocation either

Alan

CYYZGUY

#2311
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

Runway 31


CYYZGUY

#2313
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

CYYZGUY

Alan, I had an unknown just pop up

Mode-S C1E845

Flight ID BMN72

Any ideas?

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

Runway 31

Thanks again Jason for the route info.

As to C1E845 I have no idea and think its either a microlight or a ground vehicle but just guessing.

Alan

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

On trying to tie-up Thomson alpha numeric flight ID`s for Summer flights in/out of Alicante without much success, I came across this site. OK for Leeds/Bradford schedules but not much good for anywhere else. Don`t know if you have this one :


http://www.lbaspotters.net/alphanumericflightnos.htm

Ian

Runway 31

Cheers Ian, I  got some of the arrivals this morning OK but the outbound flights were a bit of a nightmare, hopefully get them at this end.

Thanks for the link

Alan

EK01

Alan,

The Tuesday Thomson ones appeared to be not too bad but today´s are all over the place and with them all leaving at roughly the same time it´s proving rather difficult.


Ian

Runway 31

Not helped by them not going out in order either

Alan

CYYZGUY

Thanks Alan for the info, I just raised my antenna another 6 feet yesterday, so I suspect you are right that it may be another ground vehicle I am picking up....

regards,

2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

Runway 31


Runway 31

Ian,

Some are positioning out of LEAL i.e. TOM6VL is en-route LEAL-LFLS at this time.  Guess its empty after bringing in the first of a series and is going to pick up the last of a series out of Grenoble.

Alan

M

FIN5XA   EFHK   ESSB
FIN2A   ESSB   EFHK
FIN865   EFHK   LSZH
FIN6V   LSZH   EFHK
ABW565   UUEE   EDDF   via EFHK
YZR7473   ZSPD   EHAM   via UNNT

Runway 31