Error Message -Any ideas ?

Started by spanman, December 03, 2014, 11:55:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

spanman

Hi all,
        Still having issues with my 3D .Still losing network when on 3d mode and if I try to go back to standard map I get the following message:

access violation at address 00432BDB in module 'ANRB.exe. 'Read of address 61647265.

Can anyone help me !?
Flybe Crew on the Dash 8 Q400  Embraer 175
and Embraer 195

Runway 31

Still suggest you contact support and are you on V5.00.72

Alan

spanman

Hi Alan I am on version 0072 and have contacted Support with the error message but no suggestions were offered
Flybe Crew on the Dash 8 Q400  Embraer 175
and Embraer 195

Runway 31

I have tried it to see if  I can get it to do the same but mines is working OK.

Did you reload the Google plug in.  The only other thing I could offer you is to reinstall the software to see if that helps cure it.

Alan

MrParanoia

I've had my box just over 2 weeks now and had issues with access violation messages when switching from 3D back to 2D although I don't use the network so can't say if that was affected on my set up or not.

I had installed the software to a different partition, but reinstalling it to the default C:\Program Files (x86)\ seems to have cured the problem (despite some advice on the forum to install it anywhere but there on a 64bit system)
Radarbox 3D, GlobeS RTL1090, ModeSMixer2, UBC800XLT, UBC125XLT

Runway 31

Good to know it worked for you MrParanoia, may be handed to know if affected.

Alan