Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1 Member and 48 Guests are viewing this topic.

paul tricker

Alan
I took the c/n from Planebase, as I have no records for Beech 200s

Paul

Runway 31

#15916
Paul

See the additional info added on to my original reply, now confirmed

Alan

paul tricker

Cheers Alan

Unfortunately it turned south just before coming into visual range!

Paul

X

Alan

Just back from Beijing and I noted that these B752's should be modified into Air China Cargo as they are now all freighters

B-2836   B757-2Z0PCF   27258   595   Air China Cargo
B-2841   B757-2Z0PCF   27367   624   Air China Cargo
B-2855   B757-2Z0PCF   29792   822   Air China Cargo
B-2856   B757-2Z0PCF   29793   833   Air China Cargo

X

Runway 31

#15919
Hi X

I don't differentiate the cargo divisions of airlines unless they have a different ICAO code from the passenger carrying entity i.e. Lufthansa Cargo operate using GEC where as Lufthansa use DLH.  In the case of these ones they all fly using the CCA ICAO code so are in as Air China and are not a different airline.  As an aside I would wager that the passenger flights carry more cargo tonnage than the pure freighters.

Thanks

Alan

X

#15920
Alan

However they do use different ICAO flight ID as Air China Cargo use CAO whereas Air China use CCA

X


400M23R


Runway 31

Morning Terry

The Eurocontrol link is down here as well.  Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

X

You are of course correct thanks for correcting me, my error in getting my airlines mixed up.  Operator change made and also changed type to freighter conversion

Thanks again

Alan

400M23R

The Eurocontrol link is now fixed

Regards

Graham

Runway 31


X

Alan/ffa

My Angolan unknown is back with 500 squits this time does anybody know what this could be

   090083                                                                 2018/09/12 13:24:21 

X

Runway 31

I cant find anything on it X, without a flight ID I think you will struggle to get anything

Alan

400M23R

I have 090083 as D2-FGE An-72 ,this is also on my system as 091083. This frame has also been reported as 0900D0 on live-military-mode-s.
Regards
Graham

Northern Watch

Good evening Alan

One from today not populating:

402DA5 / c/s GSACT / Pa28 .

Best regards

Keith