Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 22 Guests are viewing this topic.

X

Alan

* 140AEF  RA02799                                                        2018/09/25 18:57:11 

Reuse of an old An2 number RA-02799 but can find nothing on Russianplanes or internet but at 730 squits at 27000ft ex Augsburg to SVO not likely a light or chopper! New Embraer perhaps:)

X

Runway 31

Evenining Terry,

They two Irish are blank because I don't know the owners details as I don't have the Irish register.  If you have it please advise the owners and I will append them in

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31

Cant find anything on it X

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Terry,

I have added them in with the first named and other syndicate members

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31


X

Alan

* 140AEF  RA02799                                                        2018/09/25 18:57:11 

I wonder if my unknown RA-02799 from yesterday is a new Raytheon PRM1 delivered to SVO ex Augsburg. Its fully ADSB equipped, it was too dark to fully identify just some Osrams flashing however PRM1 RA-02797 is a local SVO machine

X

Runway 31

Could be X but still no information out there

Alan

X

#15997
Alan

* 14A5CD                                                               2018/09/26 14:08:37

14A5CD decodes to RA-42445 YK42 C/N 4520424116669, was stored Kazan ex Grozny Avia back in 2016 but obviously in service yet again!

X

paul tricker

Alan
This has been around last few days
40168D  GATTI                                                          2018/09/26 10:39:07

G-ATTI   PA-28-140   28-21951    A J Tobias

Paul

Runway 31


Runway 31


X

Alan

the flight number CIG9803 of RA-42445 came up so probably Sirius Aero not Tulpar

X

Runway 31


Runway 31

Afternoon Terry, thanks again

Alan

X

ffa

RA-02799 has just blasted off from SVO and now cruising 340 degrees Northbound (LED/Murmansk?) at 38000ft at 350knots. Must be a new Exec Jet. Too small to make out the type, have you anybody who can tie up type.

X