Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

ffa1978

#16065
6831EC  UP-AN403 Antonov An-24pb Avia Janair (kz)

EK01

Morning Alan,

Probably almost irrelevant :

TCX1065 : GCTS-LEPA-EGFF
EXS99AH : EGPH-LEAL
ENT534 : LFPG-LEAL Probably originated from somewhere else.
RAM964B : GMMN-LIPE

Ian

Northern Watch

Hi Alan

Thank you for the information on the German Tac. Code earlier.  I have a slight query for you which I noticed today after I had done a d/b update.  51109D has come up as a ground vehicle and not a Saab 340, ES-LSA.  I checked my log and it is now showing as a ground vehicle except for the AT which is showing as a SF34, any ideas ?

Best regards

Keith

Runway 31


Runway 31

Thanks ffa.  c/n 27308205

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Keith, it looks like an error on my part now corrected

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

07-10-2018 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


Runway 31

Afternoon Terry, thanks again

Alan

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

UAE143 : OMDB-LEMD
EXS881 : EGCC-LEAL
TVF58UV : LEAL-LFPO
VLG24AN : GCRR-LEBL
JAF8DJ : EBBR-LEAL


ZM413 A400 RAF c/n 045 in the air with full ADSB.

Ian

Runway 31

Afternoon Ian, thanks again.  As fas as I am aware all A400's are ADS-B equipped

Alan

EK01

Alan,

EXS1446 : LPMA-LEAL-EGSS

A68E22 Flight id CN-SRA but giving reg as N521RF Cessna 650 c/n 650-7039.

Ian

Runway 31

#16078
Hi Ian

A68E22 is the hex code associated with N521RF so it looks like it is miscoding its old ID.  Operated by Sarah Airways

Thanks again

Alan

CarlosAbreu

#16079
Alan

08-10-2018 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)