Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

AEA60GF : LEPA-LEAL
VLG3447 : LEMD-LEIB
LMU1340 : HECA-LEMD
AFL2621 : LEMG-UUEE
VLG2021 : LEGR-LEBL
AAF260 : DAAG-LFPO

Ian

Runway 31

Afternoon Ian, thanks again

Alan

CarlosAbreu

#16262
Alan

05-11-2018 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


X

#16263
Alan

This hex should be in db as various OR used by both RA-01674 Agusta Westland AW109SP Grand New c/n 22333 and NAF-570 as the two ping the same ex Italian code for I-EASP.

  300324  RA01674                  NAF-570    A109  Nigeria - Air Force  2018/11/06 10:53:18 

X

diddyboy

Hi Alan

An unknown Manx around Ystalyfera this Morning.

* 43EBE4                                                                 2018/11/06 08:15:18

Regards
Neil

Runway 31


Runway 31

Now that you have advised me that their is another A109 using the same hex I have done just that X

Alan

Runway 31

Neil

43EBE4,2-ESKB,23707/1388,Boeing 737-375(F),European Aviation out of Hurn on delivery somewhere and added when it came over me earlier

Thanks

Alan

EK01

#16268
Morning Alan,

JAF72D : EHEH-GMMW
TOM1KY : LEAL-EGNX
EZY57AX : LEAL-EGPH

Thomson/TUI flights need to be double-checked as, once again, there appear to be discrepancies and difficulties in tying up. The departures board shows no flights to Glasgow on a Tuesday which may be correct now that the winter schedules are in effect or it may be that it operates fortnightly only in the winter. As I say, confirmation is required.

Edit:
Alan, the Tuesday flight does apparently go in the Winter. I have just checked the TUI winter timetable and it leaves Glasgow at 06.15 arriving in Alicante at 10.20 (Spanish time). I just wasn't up in time in order to check it. The TUI timetable is a good source of information on timings and routes .
Flight id's are given the further in you go if actually booking although unfortunately not the alphanumeric id's.

https://www.tui.co.uk/flight/

Ian


Runway 31

Hi Ian

I use the winter schedules provided by TUI for the TOM and TUI flights in the database  I only use the IACO/IATA flight ID's and the origin/destination and have no use for the days of operation which actually states days 1234567 for every TOM flight

The flights from Glasgow for the winter season are

TOM8KP,TOM1222,EGPF,LEAL,,
TOM5AC,TOM1223,LEAL,EGPF,,
TOM70D,TOM1632,EGPF,LEAL,,
TOM5PK,TOM1633,LEAL,EGPF,,

I did however note an defect on the txt file I used to send the bulk data to the server and that may have stopped some of the flights loading so I have loaded all the TOM flights back onto the server

Alan



Michel

Alan,

ACP2601 HKJK-EGCN
BEE4PD EGBB-EDDL
BEL2250 EKBI-EBBR
BMS3RL EGGP-LROP
CFG2DK EDDH-GCRR
DLH984 EDDF-EIDW
EWG9346 EDDL-EGCC
EZY41EJ EHAM-LEAL
EZY68NR EGCC-EPKK
EZY75JX EHAM-EGGW
EZY76CL EHAM-LKPR
LOT26E EHAM-EPWA
PBD889 ULLI-EGSS
STK2AA EHGG-EGMC
TOM548 EGBB-VOGO

Michel

Runway 31


EK01

Afternoon Alan,

Thanks for the Thomson/TUI information.

IBK7EM : EKCH-LEAL
BEE3AJ : LEAL-EGCN
BEE871J : LEAL-EGTE
EWG9530 : EDDL-LEAL
AFR514 : LFPG-DNAA-DNPO
VLG24TL : LEIB-LEZL
LDM52ZK : GCRR-LOWW
EZY15AL : LEZL-LFMN
CFG1LP : GCRR-EDDL

Ian

Runway 31

Afternoon Ian, thanks again

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

06-11-2018 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)