Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 24 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


ffa1978

012342 0330930 Mi-8AMT Russian Air Force

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

28-11-2018 Updated file in attach.

Note: TAP Portugal as changed name to TAP Air Portugal again as in the past. Aircraft tails have been repainted gradually, please update database in accordance. Today I manually updated mine.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


yang

MI8271 Taichung (RMQ) --> Singapore (SIN)
MI8272 Singapore (SIN) ---> Taichung (RMQ)

mikek

Hi Alan,
The previously mentioned C8277B has a typo on the registration.
Should be ZK-HLH.

Cheers,
Mike

Runway 31

Thanks Carlos and TAP changed

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31

Thanks Mike, fingers going too fast for the keyboard!!

Alan

Runway 31

Morning Terry, thanks again

Alan

CarlosAbreu

#16450
Alan

29-1-2018 Updated file in attach.

Note: Please correct yesterday's flight RSD151 UUWW-LPPT to UUWW-LPPT-SAEZ (Government flight with Russian delegation to G20 Summit at Buenos Aires).

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Kenny

Hi Alan,

A1954D HS-BTM Cessna 182T c/n 182-83037  ex N20067

Kenny
ANRB 3km north of VTBD

Runway 31

Hi Guys

A wee hiccup.  We are away for a few days to celebrate our 65th birthdays but while I had no problem with this laptop I am having problems getting my laptop with the updater software installed hooked up to the hotels internet.

I will therefore not be able to update till I get back home on Sunday.

Cheers

Alan

X

Alan

I know how you feel with the problem! Enjoy the Bithhdays

This is up and test flying today but I believe it is for Severstal Aircompany not Aeroflot

   155C1F                           RA-89119   SU95  Aeroflot Russian ... 2018/11/30 11:17:09 
   155C1F  89119                    RA-89119   SU95  Aeroflot Russian ... 2018/11/30 12:01:12 
   155C1F                           RA-89119   SU95  Aeroflot Russian ... 2018/11/30 14:20:47 
   155C1F                           RA-89119   SU95  Aeroflot Russian ... 2018/11/30 14:44:34 

X

Hawkeye