Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 70 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Does populate work in MyLog?

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

25-01-2019 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


yang

4BB150 should be TC-LJP, not TC-IJP.

neroon79

Good morning Alan, Thursdays unknowns:

300782  IADJW https://www.planespotters.net/airframe/Embraer/ERJ-190/I-ADJW-Air-Dolomiti/LaPLIxOgP1

3C0D4A  AIB674A airbus test reg: https://xfw-spotter.blogspot.com/2019/01/a320-271n-vueling-d-auav-ec-ncf-msn-8674.html

MIL:
* 3FBD35  SMASH66                                                        2019/01/24 13:15:09 
* 3FBD35  SMASH66                                                        2019/01/24 14:34:13 

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31

Morning Ingo

I-ADJW routed EDDM-EGNX for painting, ex-D-AEMB
All in the d/b

Thanks again

Alan

EK01

Morning Alan,

VLG7336 : LEBL-GMMX

G-REDN AS332L c/n 2614 of Bond Helicopters has appeared on the Spanish register as EC-NBT operated by Babcock Mission Critical Support Galicia SL.
No details regarding it's new hex code.

Ian

Runway 31

Morning Ian

Nothing on EC-NBT's hex yet

Thanks again

Alan

EK01

Thanks Alan.

I'll look out for it coming over. It's possibly based out of Muchamiel although Galicia is in the north-west of the country.

Ian

Runway 31

I don't think it will be LEMU Ian, note noted for Pumas there

Alan

EK01

Alan,

As it has Galicia in the title, it looks like it is operating out of Santiago de Compostela therefore probably won't come down this way.

https://empresite.eleconomista.es/INAER-GALICIA.html


Ian

Runway 31

Hopefully I will catch it on the network

Alan

Runway 31

Afternoon Terry, I did indeed, thanks again

Alan

hf.radionorthwest

hi alan

this is on my RB now

* 738606                           4X-CVJ     ZZZZ  Israel IAI Test R... 2019/01/25 14:20:14