Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 97 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Thanks again AoD

3F4BBA will be a German mil tac code but nothing on the Bulgarian

Alan

neroon79

Hi Alan

this one doesn't populate: ,3FF126,D-MVFS,453,BF Funk FK-9

Can you check it please?

Thanks!

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Hi Ingo,

Yes it is in the d/b and even has a photo associated with it so it has populated for someone.  I have however posted it in again.

Alan

jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

There is a photo problem in the database as N732PA shows a photo of the 747 rather than the current Challenger.
I have deleted the photo reference in my database pending you work on the database server.

However I have a question. If I do a full update to the database update in the future, not having deleted the 747 link, would the photo link show your update or would it continue to show the 747 link?

Jim

Runway 31

Hi Jim,

For info there are no photo links assigned to N732PA on the database.  I deleted the links previously so I guess you have had the old one in your photo folder. 

When you pick up an aircraft with your box the software looks first to your photo folder and if you don't have one it then goes looking for one from the server.  If it does not find one on the server it will go looking for it on the internet and if it finds one will leave a copy with you and on the server.

Alan

neroon79

Afternoon Alan, unknowns from Monday:

* 20191C  STQ99B                                                         2015/07/27 01:49:58  no country allocation
* 2E391C  STQ99B                                                         2015/07/27 07:03:57  same
STQ: Starwings Dortmund
dodgy transmitter I guess

3F570B GAF MIL-TAC

40645C G-CGSL no active airframe found

485125 nothing more

491181 CS-DLA was a F900 until 2009

4BA8DD nothing more

71C015 nothing more

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

jim_stockwell

Hi Alan
Thanks for the explanation. Even I now understand!
Jim

Runway 31

Hi Ingo,

* 20191C  STQ99B                                                         2015/07/27 01:49:58  no country allocation
* 2E391C  STQ99B                                                         2015/07/27 07:03:57  same
I guess this will be 3E391C Be20 D-IMVW with a dodgy box
485125,PH-DAV,PFA G/04-1108,AirCommand Commander 532 Elite
Nothing on the others and the mil tac one added.

Thanks again

Alan



X

Alan

FDB321   OMDB-OPMT  A6-FDF     B738  flydubai             2015/07/29 06:09:28 
FDB322   OPMT-OMDB  A6-FDF     B738  flydubai             2015/07/29

We must be getting there as we have four f/n's per day for the year so far!

FDB7773  OEJN-OMDB   A6-FEE     B738  flydubai             2015/07/29
FDB7774  OMDB-OEJN   A6-FEE     B738  flydubai             2015/07/29

X

Runway 31

Thanks again X.  How many times have we said that.

Alan

X

Alan

I looked up FDB7??? and we must have about 800 of the 1000!

X

Runway 31

Still a lot of the year to go but getting though them.

Alan

X

Alan

Agreed, but they will go back to FDB7000 when they run out at 7999.

X

Runway 31

OK, of course they will!

Alan

Michel

Alan,

TRA2066 GCLP-EHAM
TFL215 EHAM-LGKF iso EHAM-LGZA
TFL919 EHAM-HEGN
OHY1852 LTAI-EHAM
CAO1025 ZSPD-EHAM iso ZSPD-ZHCC-EHAM
TRA1746 LTFE-EHAM iso LTAI-EHAM

Michel.