Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 36 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Thanks hunter, already in the d/b

Alan

X

#20026
Alan

* A69C30                                                                 2020/03/10 21:16:04

A69C30 decodes to N525H which was C525 c/n 525-0520 FAA states it was exported to Russia and reg cancelled last month. I assume it is miscoding

It flew Pskov to Anapa where I have a RA-67193 flying in circles as a unknown type but using A69C30

X

hunter2021

Error YV1397
0D83EB
YV3486
C525
Cessna 525 CitationJet CJ1
525-0239

Runway 31

X

When I saw it yesterday it was using its US hex and registration and noted it this morning with the flight ID changed to RA-67193 and added it in as the Cessna miscoding

Alan

Runway 31


hunter2021

0AC98F
HK-5338
B734
Boeing 737-4B7
24862
GCA Airlines

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

11-03-2020 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


ffa1978

97480f Mil Mi-8 kazan helicopter factory.Registartion do not know

hunter2021

0D8246
YV3160
356
IAI 1124A Westwind 2   

Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31


X

#20038
Alan/ffa

* 141EA0                                                        2020/03/13 07:28:57

141EA0 decodes to RA-07840 c/s RA7840. It flew at 27000ft at 375 knots from Kaluga to Sovetsky OVS ( field with a few YK40's based). I have absolutely nothing on it. The reg was in a batch of An2 regs but certainly not it....a new mystery :) New PC-12 perhaps???

X

ffa1978

I seen it.I don't know nothing about this aircraft