Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 29 Guests are viewing this topic.

Kenny

Hi Alan

38D95B 3002  AS55 Eurocopter AS355 N3 Ecureuil 2 ex F-WTCH  op  Thailand Police (miscoded)  delivery on July 10

ANRB 3km north of VTBD

superspotter

Hello once again from Lagos;
Hexcode 068084 is 5X-OPE a Cessna 208. It has just trundled past south of Lagos at 14000 feet. Not in our Db Alan so I googled the reg and found the following paragraph on a Missionary Aviation Fellowship website and this is verbatim!: "Praise the Lord for the good news that yesterday we started the 5 day ferry flight of the Liberia aircraft – taking Cessna 208 5X-OPE from Entebbe to Monrovia."
Praise the Lord indeed :)
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

superspotter

My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

X

#2163
Alan

The only things I can find on IAW1120 are below, different routes but both same hex 459357 (not 72B181) but types different! This aircraft was cruising at 40000 with 155 hits.

Callsign IAW1120 User 459357  Aircraft L101 
Callsign IAW1120 User 459357  Aircraft A320

Unless you can decode 459357 I have absolutely no idea!

X


Runway 31

Thanks Paul,

40265A,G-BMJA,32R-8113019,Piper PA-32R-301 Saratoga SP,Justin Cottrell,

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks again Kenny, cant find its c/n at this time

Alan

Runway 31

Many thanks Clive, haven't found a c/n yet

Alan

superspotter

Alan, according to the MAF website, it was formerly in Tanzania so most likely ex 5H-

regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

X

459357 decodes to OY-DZW, nothing current and the only previous one I can find is a Beech Travel air which is now US registered, so not it.  The only one with any reference to that hex, call sign etc that I can find is on a flight simulation website IVAO

I note from Libehomeradar that IAW1120 yesterday was operated by B744 YI-AQQ.  The should use 728631 but has also been noted using miscode AA0176.

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks Clive, I have been reading the site

Alan

AoD

Hi Alan

Czech Air Force

498450, Mi-8, 0001
498457, PZL W-3A Sokol, 0714
498458, PLZ W-3A Sokol, 0715
498459, PZL W-3A Sokol, 0716
49845A, PLZ W-3A Sokol, 0717
498461, PZL W-3A Sokol, 0718
498462, PZL W-3A Sokol, 0719

Northern Watch

Hi Alan

Picked up twice today:

404244,G-BYRG,PFA 204-13518,RANS S6-ES,Scott James MacMillan,

Regards

Keith

flygfantast

Hi Alan

479DED is in the d/b as <GND>, but should med LN-NHF.

479DED LN-NHF, Boeing 737-8JP, c/n 42075/5470, Norwegian Air Shuttle

Niklas
Antenna: External WiMo GP-1090 (~10m over the ground)
Pre-amplifier: AS-1090 with AS-1090BT
Cable: Ecoflex-10 (10m+1m)
Location: Motala, Sweden, 250km from ESSA & ESGG
Nearest airports: 50km from ESSL & ESCF (military)
My photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/flygfantast/

Runway 31

Many thanks AoD, The only 0001 I can find is an Mi-9, could this be the same one?

Alan

Runway 31