Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

CarlosAbreu

Alan

17-02-2021 Updated File.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


mikek

#21871
Hi Alan,
4x MH-53Es picked up today.
Now the tie ups are not 100%, but the following looks good.
AE5D16   No c/s      MH-53E   162504
AE5D19   HM15AC15   MH-53E   162510
AE5D1D   No c/s      MH-53E   163055
AE5D2D   No c/s      MH-53E   164862

AE5D19 ties in with code 15 from HM15 from scramble. The others could be any combination of the codes and serials, but I think it's a pretty good bet that what is above is correct.
The only googling I could find for them has those all the same except AE5D1D which is listed as possibly 163056, but I'm certain that 163055 is one of the three above.

Of course the last possibility is that I missed seeing one and there was one not showing which could account for the 163055/6 difference...

yang


Runway 31

#21873
Hi Mike

My database doesnt have the tie ups for any of them.  I used Mil Mode-s website and they gave the same as you with the exception that AE5D1D was shown as you suggest as 163056.  The only caveat being that they are are all marked as unconfirmed

I did note however that Mil mode S has a serial jump with AE5D1C given as 163054 and AE5D1D given as 163056 with no mention of 055 so you may be correct in that AE5D1D should be 163055

I have added them into the database as follows

AE5D16,162504,65.516,Sikorsky MH-53E Sea Dragon,US - Navy
AE5D19,162510,65.522,Sikorsky MH-53E Sea Dragon,US - Navy
AE5D1D,163055,65.549,Sikorsky MH-53E Sea Dragon,US - Navy
AE5D2D,164862,65.618,Sikorsky MH-53E Sea Dragon,US - Navy

BTW I believe that your receiver was still showing its location as Auckland but the aircraft from it were showing in Northern Florida so I updated the location to Jacksonville

Thanks again

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31


mikek

Thanks Alan,
I thought I'd updated the location, but obviously just thought about it without actually doing it..!

And one more P-8 TAC: AE66CE

Mike

Runway 31


Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

18-02-2021 Updatd file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


X

#21880
Alan

As the Rossiya SU95 fleet grows quickly new flights are appearing

SDM6251  UUEE-UWKE
SDM6252  UWKE-UUEE
SDM6433  UUEE-URWA
SDM6434  URWA-UUEE
SDM6437  UUEE-URWA
SDM6438  URWA-UUEE
SDM6439  UUEE-URWA
SDM6440  URWA-UUEE
SDM6465  UUEE-UUOO
SDM6466  UUOO-UUEE
SDM6469  UUEE-UUOO
SDM6470  UUOO-UUEE

X

X

Alan

Some missing Pobeda f/n's

PBD285  UUWW-UWKD
PBD436  UWUU-UUWW
PBD495  UUWW-USUU
PBD496  USUU-UUWW

X

X

Alan

This one is a A319 SDM flight ex St Petersburg LED and not SVO

SDM6453  ULLI-UWOO
SDM6454  UWOO-ULLI

X

Runway 31


Runway 31