Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31


SkyPi

According to this old post,  AE17EC = 166509

https://forum.radarbox24.com/index.php?topic=7122.msg86373#msg86373

However, AE17ED is currently up from Patuxent River, with callsign 166509.

Runway 31

#22534
Thanks SkiPi, that is an old post.  I would presume that the tie up was taken from Mil-Mode S who give AE17EC as 166509 and also give AE17AD as 166510. 

I note that my database details that 166510 was shot down in 2019

Given the flight ID there must be an error somewhere so I will change the tie up

Alan

SkyPi

LMMS database data source for AE17AC was also callsign...

Runway 31

Both AE17AC and AE17AD now showing as 166509 on mil mode s

Alan

SkyPi

That's because I edited it... with a query against AE17EC.
:)

yang

781675  B-209Z  Boeing 737-89P(WL)  China Air Force

CarlosAbreu

Alan

12-05-2021 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


X

Alan

Last 24 hrs

ABW217  UUEE-EDDF
AFL520  UUEE-OMDB
AFL7604  UUEE-UUEE  test flight
KAR173  UUEE-UWKD
KAR174  UWKD-UUEE
NWS2022  LDPL-UUEE
NWS209  UUEE-UWWW
PBD225  UUWW-URKK
SBI1221  UUDD-UMKK
SVR8910  UCFO-UUDD
THY6162  LTFM-UUEE
THY6163  UUEE-LTFM
UZB3709  UTTT-UMMS
UZB3710  UMMS-UTTT

X

Runway 31

yang

My information shows that B-209Z changed to B-4086 on transfer to the Air Force

Thanks

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31