Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 106 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


Runway 31

Evening Ian, thanks again

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31

Could however has been sending Aircraft Database Error Reports through the software for the last couple of days please update their database as the information they are sending is already in the database.

For example just received

MODES=4CA161
USER=PGANRB******
REASON=All the STK* flights are owned by STOBART AIR and operated by them in full AER LINGUS REGIONAL colours

Is already in the database as 4CA161,EI-FCZ,1159,Aerospatiale ATR 72-600,Stobart Air/Aer Lingus Regional,STK,AT76

Alan

X

Alan

More Pilgrim flights

SVA3894    OEJN-VGHS              TF-AMV     B744  Air Atlanta Icela... 2015/08/26 04:02:46
SVA5205    VGHS-OEJN              EC-KQC     B744  Wamos Air            2015/08/26 09:15:49 
SVA5201    WARR-OEMA             EC-MDS     B744  Wamos Air/Saudia     2015/08/26 11:16:19 

X

X

Alan

QTR622  OTHH-OPFA
QTR623  OPFA-OTHH

X

Runway 31


neroon79

Afternoon Alan, unknowns from Tuesday:

3FF3ED  DMLRP http://www.neuenahr-info.de/index.php/ausbildung/ultraleichtausbildung

3FF42E  DMXHW http://www.aviationfanatic.com/ent_show.php?ent=5&AC_Regno=D-MXHW

4B0EA2 nothing more

US MIL:
* AE5998  READY67                                                        2015/08/25 12:29:14 
* AE5999  READY64                                                        2015/08/25 12:45:08 
* AE599F  READY41                                                        2015/08/25 12:39:15 

MILs:

* 3E8063  GAF061                                                         2015/08/25 11:34:32 
* 3E8063  GAF061                                                         2015/08/25 13:26:04 
* 3E8C83  GAF483                                                         2015/08/25 11:28:11 
* 3E9FC1                                                                 2015/08/25 07:18:10 
* 3E9FC1                                                                 2015/08/25 08:04:10 
* 3EAA7B  GAF383                                                         2015/08/25 11:32:05 
* 3EAFC8  GAF283                                                         2015/08/25 07:53:55 
* 3F44CF  DASA08                                                         2015/08/25 08:51:43 
* 3F68F3  SHOCK13                                                        2015/08/25 08:21:07 
* 3F70F0  COLT1                                                          2015/08/25 07:01:31 
* 3F70F0  COLT1                                                          2015/08/25 08:03:20 
* 3FA37F  BOMBER2                                                        2015/08/25 08:39:47 
* 3FA37F  NITRO2                                                         2015/08/25 13:44:58 
* 3FAD08                                                                 2015/08/25 07:03:22 
* 3FAD08  COLT3                                                          2015/08/25 08:15:40 
* 3FB423  GAF320                                                         2015/08/25 06:41:00 
* 3FBEDE  HG01A                                                          2015/08/25 08:19:24 

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Afternoon Ingo,

3FF3ED,D-MLRP,,Ikarus C-42C Cyclone,Luftsportverein Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler
3FF42E,D-MXHW,,Aerostar WT-01 Wild Thing
Nothing on the others and mil tac added.

Thanks again

Alan

neroon79

Hi Alan,

just to be sure, these are categorized "nothing on the others"?

* AE5998  READY67                                                        2015/08/25 12:29:14
* AE5999  READY64                                                        2015/08/25 12:45:08
* AE599F  READY41                                                        2015/08/25 12:39:15 

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

I don't, have any information on them Ingo.  I know they are with the US forces but other than that I don't have an inkling, real codes or tactical again I don't know.  Can you identify them?  Nothing near them on mil mode-s either.

Alan

neroon79

#2306
Hi Alan,

I just wanted to figure out, if they haven't populated or if they haven't added to the db.
I have no further information on them. If I have had informstion about them I would have posted them.

Thanks Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31


Michel

#2308
Alan,

NAX5188 LEBL-ENVA
NAX5189 ENVA-LEBL
SQC7360 WSSS-OMAA-EHAM iso WSSS-OMSJ-EHAM
TCX4954 EGBB-LTAI
TRA94J EHAM-LIPZ
TRA95U EHRD-LOWW
EXS5PD EGNT-LCLK

Just picked up 702059 S2-AHK, but d/b is showing DH8D iso B772.

Michel.

Runway 31

#2309
Many thanks Michel

I have no idea why you are showing it as a DH8D as this is it straight from the server
702059,S2-AHK,32629/362,Boeing 777-266ER,Biman Bangladesh Airlines,BBC,B772
I have checked my Navdata and it is showing the same. I can only presume there was some sort of momentary corruption on your instance of the software.

Alan