Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Thanks Jim, I dont have a tie up unfortunately

Alan

Northern Watch

Hi Alan
This is the second recording of this hex recently.  Today it flew over the house and had no visible reg on the fabric wing so it's going to be a bit of a problem me thinks.

Regards
Keith

CarlosAbreu

Alan

25-02-2022 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


EK01

Keith/Alan,

Regarding 346494. It's a PS-28 Cruiser, registration EC-NKP with c/n C0661 owned by Airpilot Flying School :

http://www.aire.org/rnac/search.php
https://www.live-military-mode-s.eu/

Ian

X

Alan

Seems we have a miscoding Mi-171 just west of Moscow. I currently have no idea what reg it carries.

   00107D  MI171A2                                                        2022/02/26 12:57:21 
   00107D  MI171A2                                                        2022/02/26 15:41:06

X

Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31

Thanks Keith for the info

Alan

Runway 31


EK01

Alan,

Military mode S show 346494 (which is the one that Keith was querying) as EC-NKP. They give 346493 as EC-NKO. (Note, not EC-KNP)

Ian

Runway 31

#23995
Ian

The issue I have is that Jim in Lanzarote saw a  Spanish AF CASA 295 using hex 346494.  The FSM Cruzers all fly out of Cuatro Vientos using FSM call signs

For the FSM Cruzers I have

346492 EC-NKN
346493 EC-NKP
346495 EC-NKQ

Alan

mikek

Hi Alan,

AE212C, G0527072, 05-27072, UH-60L

Cheers,
Mike

CarlosAbreu

Alan

26-02-2022 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


EK01

Alan,

Still something mystifying regarding these codes. Military Mode S has :

346492 EC-NKN
346493 EC-NKO
346494 EC-NKP
346495 EC-NKQ (presumably a case of the fat fingers as you have put 3464P5)

Ian

Runway 31

#23999
Ian

Yes I have noted what Mil Mode S gives and that would be logical if a sequence was applied but I dont know if it is that way in reality

As far as I am aware 346494 has not been picked up in the Madrid area with the only use of it being Jims in Lanzarote with the C295.  One of the FlySchool aircraft is flying using the miscode 02F021 with an FSM callsing so I which one is it?

In addition on live this time is 345550 FSM827 for which I have no registration

Alan