Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 62 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Thanks X, I believe it is an A320

Alan

X

Quote from: Runway 31 on April 07, 2022, 01:12:24 PM
X

In Preferences/Radarbox do you have Auto-Populate Aircraft Data checked.  If you click on an unknown and it is in the server database it should populate

Alan

Yes it is checked but for some reason beyond me if I click on an unknown it does not populate :(

X

X

#24392
Alan

Airborne out of SVO is 152000 RA-73728 AFL A321 c/n unknown

X

Runway 31

Thanks X, I have nothing further either

Alan

Michel

Alan,

BLX5YE GCLP-ESSP
BTI2MA EYVI-EGKK
EIN3MC EIDW-EDDM
EJU48NZ EHAM-LIRN
EJU4893 LIRN-EHAM
EZY36TH EKCH-EGKK
EZY87BU LKPR-EGGW
SXS2ZV LTAU-EHAM
THY4074 EIDW-LTAI
THY76D EHAM-LTAC
VLG9XK LEBL-EHAM

Michel

CarlosAbreu

Alan

08-04-2022 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


X

#24396
Alan

Last nights unknowns

* 151E8F  SBI                           RA-73359                  2022/04/08 23:29:12 
* 151E90  SBI                           RA-73360                  2022/04/08 23:48:48 
* 152038  AFL1750  UUEE-UEEE RA-73784  A333         2022/04/08 20:00:01
* 15203D  AFL288   UUEE-VCBI  RA-73789  A333         2022/04/09 00:06:20

X

X

#24397
Alan

Just out of VKO/UUWW  151D82 is RA-73090 B737-8GU Utair 36386/3710

I do not understand why it did not populate I saw it back on 20th March and is not in db this morning

X

M

CCA637   ZSPD   LIMC
CES7189   ZSPD   LHBP
CES7190   LHBP   ZSPD
CSG2591   ZGGG   EHAM
CSG2592   EHAM   ZGGG
CSC3703   ZUUU   EBBR
CSC3704   EBBR   ZUUU
ETH3646   EBLG   ZGGG
ETH3647   ZGGG   EBLG
ETH3605   ZHCC   EBLG
ETH3607   ZGGG   EBLG
FIN1835   EFHK   LDDU
FIN1836   LDDU   EFHK
FIN9X   EFHK   LGRP
FIN3PC   LGRP   EFHK
FIN39H   EFKU   EFHK
FIN4XD   ESSA   EFHK
EZZ201M   BKPR   EFHK
EZZ202N   EFHK   BKPR
AZD573F   ESMX   ESNU
SZS1744   ESSA   EETN
SZS708   ESSA   EFHK
SZS722   ESSA   EFHK
SZS704   ESSA   EFHK
SZS709   EFHK   ESSA
SZS725   EFHK   ESSA
SZS707   EFHK   ESSA
SZS2470   ENVA   ESSA
SZS2471   ESSA   ENVA
SZS739   EYVI   ESSA
SZS1740   ESSA   EYVI
PGT6143   LTAI   EFOU
PGT6144   EFOU   LTAI
AZO605   URMM-ULOO-UMKK
AZO606   UMKK-ULOO-URMM

Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31


X

Alan

This was a B738 after all

151FBD RA-73661 B737-8Q8 smartavia 32797/1287

X

Runway 31

#24403
X

All I can do is add aircraft/routes etc to the database.  Once I have added them to the server I am unable to add them to the Navdata, that is Airnavs role.  I have advised them of issues on the various tables not being fully updated with the contents of the server database and as yet they have failed to correct the problem

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks for the update X

Alan