Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 113 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

25-02-2023 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


CarlosAbreu

Alan

26-02-2023 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

27-02-2023 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

01-03-2023 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


jim_stockwell

Good morning Alan
I may have missed them, but do you have con numbers for LY-PMI and LY-SPU 738s parked at Prestwick?
I've looked in the database but can't find anything
Hope you are keeping well
Jim

Runway 31

Thanks Terry, could have sworn I had that one in

Alan

Runway 31

#25494
Hi Jim

I can find no information on LY-SPU or LY-PMI other than seeing them mentioned on the website of Klasjet https://klasjet.aero/fleet/

I also found this article detailing that they aere due to enter the KlasJet fleet by 1st March with another 6 to come https://fly-news.es/aviacion-comercial/klasjet-apuesta-por-el-acmi/

I have been advised that both are still in Air Ukraine colours so still to be delivered and also present is LY-CRE BBJ2

Alan

Runway 31


yang

71F863   Airbus A330-200MRTT,  Republic of Korea Air Force

CarlosAbreu

Alan

Due to a problem in the amplification of the signal of my station PGANRB100514 with a significant loss of range, this weekend a maintenance will be carried out to try to correct the problem. In view of this situation, daily reports should only be sent again on Monday 06/03.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


CarlosAbreu

Alan

03-03-2023 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31