Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

SkyPi

E2007D = PG-355 c/n A182-0064 [not PG-348]

Runway 31

Thanks SkyPi, I note that it used the serial as its FID on a number of flight last September

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

06-02-2024 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

#26448
Thanks Terry

Regarding G-ZABH I will keep it as UK - Air Force,as you can see on the photo on this link it states Royal Air Force and also carries an Air Force roundel https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11125553.  It normally uses an RRR or RRF flight ID unless it is carrying royalty and then it uses a KRF fight ID as can be seen on its flight history https://www.radarbox.com/data/registration/G-ZABH

Alan

Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

07-02-2024 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


Runway 31


CarlosAbreu

Alan

08-02-2024 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


mikek

Hi Alan,

C80667 is now ZK-JPC with Rural Air Work Limited

Thanks,
Mike

Runway 31

Terry

I have checked CS-TPV, CS-TPY and CS-TTZ and can see nothing wrong with the spelling other than they were in as PGA Portugália Airlines previously and I have now removed PGA, can you advise what is wrong as I cannot see anything

Thanks

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Hi to all

I hope this page can help about PGA-Portugália Airlines (PGA-NI) operating for TAP as TAP/Express (TAP-TP): https://www.portugalia-airlines.pt/en

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Thanks Carlos, I had been reading their page to ensure that Portugália Airlines/TAP Express was appropriate.

Wiki advises - On 14 January 2016, TAP Air Portugal announced that Portugália would be rebranded as TAP Express as of 27 March 2016 as part of the restructuring measures within the group. The division Portugália Airlines however was said to stay independent within the group.

In April 2022, it has been announced that Portugália will be dissolved and fully integrated into TAP Portugal as part of cost cutting and restructuring measures

However as can be seen from the Portugália website the 2022 announcement doesnt seem to have been fully carried out so Portugália Airlines/TAP Express is appropriate

Alan

Runway 31

#26458
Sorry Terry cant see what you see, guess i corrected them without knowing I was doing it

I checked my Navadata which hasnt been updated for a week or so and its ok there as well see attached

Alan

EK01