Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 100 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


neroon79

ABR9DN EI-FXC LFPG EDDB
ABR8DN EI-FXC EDDB LFPG

AFR1045 AF1045 F-GRHB UUEE LFPG

TVF3875 TO3875 F-GZHF EDDM LFPO

AFR231R AF1324 F-HBXK LFPG EDDW

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

X

Alan

looks like either reuse of code or YA-PID is back in action for Ariana after some time WFU

* 700003  AFG404                   YA-PID     B734  WFU Stored (ex Pa... 2015/09/25 05:45:51 

X

Runway 31


Runway 31

Thanks again X

Presumably its now back in service with Ariana

Alan

X

Alan

I believe this should be KAF 308 F70 Kenya Air Force  11557

04C030                                                                 2015/09/25 00:14:03 

X

Runway 31

Hi X

It must have just been re-allocated it recently as 04C030 was B763 5Y-KYX previously and it went into storage in June before becoming N244KR.

Alan

X

Alan

This was what I found on the web, maybe dual use of same code?

www.africanskies.org/viewforum.php?f=24&start=200
Confirmed: 04C030 = KAF308.  Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:30 pm.

X

Runway 31

Cant get in X, requires log in details.

Alan

X

Alan

When I asked if the F70 was in the sandpit I was told the Kenyan F70 does not ping, so no idea what I picked up! Maybe the report on that site is incorrect

X


X

Alan

KAC679  OKBK-OOMA                 9K-AKK     A320  Kuwait Airways       2015/09/25 14:46:51 
KAC680  OOMA-OKBK                 9K-AKK     A320  Kuwait Airways       2015/09/25

X

falcon_nl


Runway 31

Thanks again X and thanks for the info on the F70

Alan

Runway 31

falcon,

I have not seen it mentioned but LN-RKS is due for delivery today out of TLS

478854,LN-RKS,1665,Airbus A330-343E,Scandinavian Airlines System

Alan