Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 52 Guests are viewing this topic.

Michel

Alan,

AEA16UE EHAM-LEMD
AFR1511 EDDH-LFPG
BTI84D EHAM-EYVI
CND236 HEGN-EHAM
CSN673 ZBAD-EGLL
DLH1EN EGPH-EDDF
DLH1PJ EGBB-EDDF
DLH2EK EGCC-EDDF
DLH8FU EIDW-EDDM
EJU15KM EHAM-EGKK
EJU37LH EHAM-EDDB
EJU43TL LKPR-EHAM
EJU53TR EHAM-LIMC
EJU74VH EHAM-EGGW
EJU76ML EDDB-EGKK
EJU7979 EHAM-LKPR
EJU83CQ EHAM-LIRN
EJU83UJ EHAM-EGNT
EWG3MJ EDDK-EGPH
EZY42AK EGCC-LKPR
EZY73GF EGPH-LKPR
FIN4AZ EFHK-EHAM
KLM1206 ENGM-EHAM
KLM1646 LIMJ-EHAM
KLM20B LIPE-EHAM
KLM68V EDDV-EHAM
KLM71V EHAM-LSGG
LHX2505 EGCC-EDDM
MAS6127 EHAM-OTHH-WMKK
PGT17FV EHRD-LTFJ
PGT70NP EHAM-LTFJ
QTR36M EHAM-OTHH
THY1DA LTFM-EIDW
THY2GC LTFM-EGPH
THY3LQ EHAM-LTFM
THY79D EGPH-LTFM
THY8GV LTFM-EHAM
TRA51Y LIBD-EHAM
TRA82R LJLJ-EHAM
TRA88B EHAM-LEBL
VLG12BR EHAM-LEBL
VLG83BJ LEBL-EDDH

Michel

Runway 31

No problem Carlos, many thanks

Alan

Runway 31

It should have populated for you Keith, I added it in as it came out of Augsburg

Alan

jdsd

Morning Alan

Please can you add type for N543DP   PC-12  c/n 2401

Thanks
John

CarlosAbreu

Alan

05-11-2024 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


topgunphotography

Hi Alan,

What's your preferred method of giving you military registrations of aircraft not in the DB when I upload new pics? What I have been doing is putting the missing info below in the box that pops up asking for details. But I just noticed the ones I've added don't have the details on the photos.

Serial   Airplane   Unit                   Base                       Mode S   CN #
84-23962   UH-60L   3-142nd AVN   Bangor ARNGB, ME      70789


https://www.radarbox.com/photos/photo/126543
Published Aviation Photographer.

Runway 31

#27351
Preferred method is to post on here and I will update the database.  The main item I need is the hex code of the frame along with the serial.  If I dont have its hex code it cant be added

For 84-23692 it should be AE0DC5 so now added to the database

Thanks

Alan

Runway 31

Thanks John, that's it in

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

06-11-2024 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


jdsd

Morning Alan

Please can to amend details for TC-LPL  should be Turkish Airlines and c/n 12075

Thanks
John

jdsd

Hi Alan

Please Can you add type's for
B-32JS    Airbus ACJ118  c/n 3886   Jet Pool Network
B-652L    Falcon 7X  c/n 97  Sino Jet(beijing) Co
and T7-HLM  shows   T7=HLM

Thanks
John

Runway 31

#27356
Thanks John.  Please note B-652L FA7X c/n 097 is now D-AJHK with Vistajet Germany

Alan

jdsd

Thanks Alan

Not hit my database yet

John

Runway 31


Runway 31