Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

CarlosAbreu

Alan

18-01-2055 Update dflie in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


phelpsl

Alan,

I have been working through my Radarbox report with the view of closing out the missing routes as there are a lot not populating on my system.  I'm assuming it's because they are not in the database.

First batch attached.

Les

Michel

Alan,

EXS79E LOWS-EGCC
EZS81HX EHAM-LSGG
EZY14CQ EHAM-EGCC
EZY28UP EDDH-EGKK
IBS1792 EHAM-LEMD
KLM236 EHAM-KIAD
KLM53Q EHAM-EGGD
KLM71F EHAM-EDDN
KLM75A EHAM-EGPH
KLM869 EHAM-VIDP
MPH8952 HKJK-EHAM
RYR7RL EDLV-EGPH
TFL3412 HEGN-EHAM
TRA3Q EHRD-LOWI
TRA5353 EHAM-LPFR
TRA5X EHAM-LOWI
TRA66T EHAM-LEVC
TRA70T LIRN-EHAM
UAE19 OMDB-EGCC
VLG1824 LEBL-EDDH

Michel

Runway 31

Thanks Les, working my way through them

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

19-01-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


Runway 31


phelpsl

Alan,

Second batch of missing routings from the 17/01/2025 report from my system. The file attached is dated as 20/01/2025.

I will have a final list from this same report in a few days, as it does take a while to collate. :-)

Les


CarlosAbreu

#27578
Alan

20-01-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Many thanks Les, I know what you mean, takes a while to input as well.  This will be a great for V6 users in the south east

Alan

SkyPi

Correction:
33FCB6 = MM62335 not MM65335

Runway 31

Thanks SkyPi, I went with the replies on Mode-s

Alan

phelpsl

Alan,

Last of the three batches from me from my Report of 17/01/2025.

I am beginning to see that the routings are filling out on my system now.  I will leave it for a week before taking another look.

Thanks for your help with adding these.

Les

jdsd

Morning Alan

Please can you amend type on N70MJ  to a Global 6500  does show CL35

Many Thanks
John

CarlosAbreu

Alan

21 and 22-01-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)