Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 55 Guests are viewing this topic.

CarlosAbreu

Alan

14-02-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


phelpsl

Alan,

Here are few more updates/additions for flight numbers beginning 'F' to 'L'.

Regards,
Les

Runway 31

Thanks Les, will get them ASAP, still doing E's

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31

Thats me finished the "E's" finished Les, many thanks

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

17-02-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


phelpsl

Thanks Alan,

I plan to work through M to S next, but I will await your confirmation regarding the F to L batch.  Thanks for updating.

Regards,
Les

Runway 31

Thanks Les. I hope you are seeing the benefit of your work on screen

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31

Les

Thats F-L all done

Many thanks

Alan

phelpsl

Alan,

I'll start on the next batch tomorrow and post tomorrow evening.

Thanks,
Les

CarlosAbreu

Alan

18-02-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


phelpsl

Alan,

Here are few more updates/additions for flight numbers beginning 'M' to 'S'.

Regards,
Les

Runway 31


Runway 31

Thanks Les, will get on to them tomorrow

Alan