Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 16 Guests are viewing this topic.

CarlosAbreu

Alan

19-09-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


jdsd

Morning Alan

Please can you add N41MB  A4D2DC  F900  c/n 32  Rivers Equipment LLC
and delete N40ZA

At the moment I cannot tell if any updates have been done  I get Invalid data received
update aborted
Sent a message to Alex in support   just left in limbo

Thanks
John

Runway 31

Thanks John, caught it crossing the channel this morning and added it in

Thanks for contacting support, the more reports the better, I reported it on Wednesday

Alan

Runway 31


jdsd

Thanks Alan

So It's not my box having a fit

John


jdsd

Morning Alan

Please can you add  N882TX    G150  AC2702  c/n 288  and delete OH-WIL

I see the updates are back up and running just in time for my travels

John

Runway 31

Thanks John, added in.  Thanks for the heads up, updated my d/b.  I guess my gentle reminder to them yesterday worked

Alan

CarlosAbreu

Alan

20-09-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31


Bob SEN1

#28329
Afternoon Alan,

A8F650, N677GA, GA7C?, GULFSTREAM AEROSPACE CORP, cn 73177


cheers bud.

Runway 31


jim_stockwell

Hi Alan
I thought I sent this request yesterday, but maybe not.
I have just got a new laptop with windows 11. I think I have installed AirNav correctly but i'm not 100% sure.
Everything seems to be working fine.
I just wanted to check that the updater was working. Can you advise me of the number of aircraft in the table please. I had 522554 yesterday.
Thanks
Jim
.

Bob SEN1

Cheers Alan,

A491AE might need looking at (N394AJ)

Ta bud

Bob.

CarlosAbreu

Alan

22-09-2025 Updated file in attach.

Carlos
Station: Primetec PGANRB100514
Antenna: Wimo GP-1090 (AS-1090/BT-1090)
Cable: Ecoflex 10 (15m)

Station: XRange2 PGANRB501386
Antenna: Airnav Systems
Cable: LBC240 00220M (15m)


Runway 31

Its 522,839 I got this morning Keith, will probably be a lot less tomorrow as no idea where the 522,839 comes from but see a figure like that now and again

Alan