Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 75 Guests are viewing this topic.

Chris11

Morning Alan

ZU-IEM is still not populating this morning. For info the the designator is JAB4. I did not put that in my post above.

Regards

Chris

Runway 31

#3256
Hi Chris,

Checked the d/b and its in correctly 00DC7E,ZU-IEM,,Jabiru J430,,,JAB4

Just downloaded todays Navdata and its in it correctly as well.

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Jason

AD945A,N974UY,4898,Airbus A321-231,American Airlines, N548UW re-registered
A1F3E5,N225DF,283,Dassault Falcon 2000LX,Sam Air Leasing

Many thanks

Alan

X

Alan

QTR570  OTHH-VIDP
QTR571  VIDP-OTHH                A7-ACD     A332  Qatar Airways        2015/11/06 10:58:51 
QTR600  OTHH-OPPS
QTR601  OPPS-OTHH                 A7-ADE     A320  Qatar Airways        2015/11/06 09:35:07
QTR614  OTHH-OPRN
QTR615  OPRN-OTHH                 A7-ADJ     A320  Qatar Airways        2015/11/06 10:16:32 
QTR548  OTHH-VIAR
QTR549  VIAR-OTHH                 A7-ADT     A321  Qatar Airways        2015/11/06 04:49:12
QTR860  OTHH-ZUUU
QTR861  ZUUU-OTHH                 A7-AFM     A332  Qatar Airways        2015/11/06 04:35:29
QTR540  OTHH-VECC
QTR541  VECC-OTHH                 A7-AHB     A320  Qatar Airways        2015/11/06 06:19:30
QTR946  OTHH-WSSS                 A7-ALA     A359  Qatar Airways        2015/11/06 11:38:49 
QTR947  WSSS-OTHH

X

Runway 31


Michel

Alan,

SQC7348 WSSS-OMSJ-EHAM iso WSSS-OMSJ-EHAN
EWG93F EGLL-EDDL
CFG1KM LPMA-EDDH iso LGIR-EDDB
GWI4M EGLL-EDDT iso LIMC-EDDK
IBK5298 GCLP-EDDH
THY6309 EGSS-EHAM-LTBA
EWG130 EDDK-MUVR
TUI2363 LPMA-EFHK
TUI2JV EDDH-GCFV iso EDDV-GCFV

3C15BD D-AXGA is in the d/b as Euroowings, while one o should be enough ;-)

Michel.

X

#3261
Alan

Looks like we have a new Sukhoi Superjet coming to the show this is probably the fourth use of this reg the others all went to Interjet of Mexico. I will get c/n at show if not known

* 31FF1B  IPDVY                                                          2015/11/06 16:52:38 

X

jim_stockwell

Hi Alan

A couple not populating from this afternoon were:-

German Military 3E960B and 121F81

The weather is so nice here that there was no chance of seeing either unless the were at 1k feet!

Jim

Runway 31


Runway 31

Thanks again X, have added it in as a test registration

Alan

Runway 31

Hi Jim,

I have another 5 days of clear blue skies over here in Spain till I leave to go back to Scotland ang get to experience or lovely weather again

The German is a tac code but the other one is anyones guess

Thanks again

Alan

X

#3266
Alan

these are the other Sukhoi Super Jet's pre Mexican reg test/delivery registrations and used 2 or 3 times

I-PDVW
I-PDVX
I-PDVY
I-PDVZ

X


Runway 31


lusitani

89903D
NA-103
Eurocopter AS365 Dauphin
National Airborne Service Corps, Ministry of the Interior, Taiwan

89903B
NA-105
Eurocopter AS365 Dauphin
National Airborne Service Corps, Ministry of the Interior, Taiwan

89907F
B-55567
Dornier Do 228
Daily Air

Runway 31

Many thanks Lusitani. B-55567 is c/n 8235.  No c/n info on the two helicopters

Alan