Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 33 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Many thanks Ian,  I added them in but forgot to acknowledge you, sorry

Alan

EK01

Alan,

I take it your secretary has been suitably chastised !

Ian

Runway 31

Unfortunately I am the secretary, so I am suitably chastised!!

Alan

M

IBK404   EFHK   LFMN
IBK405   LFMN   EFHK
IBK9010   EFOU   LGRP
IBK9011   LGRP   EFOU
FIN3272   LEBL   EFHK
FIN125   EFHK   EVRA
FIN987   EFHK   ESSB
SDM5757   UUWW   MUVR
SDM5758   MUVR   UUWW
BTI1F8   ESSA   EVRA
ADR7163   EETN   EDDM
ADR7164   EDDM   EETN
ADR7CP   EETN   LFPG
ADR72P   LFPG   EETN
ADR25A   EETN   ESSA
ADR7193   EETN   LOWW
ADR7194   LOWW   EETN

Runway 31

Many thanks M, your assistance is appreciated.

Alan

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

VLG1375 : EHAM-LEAL
HAT175 : LEPA-LEMG
MON494B : EGBB-LEAL


Ian

Runway 31

Many thanks Ian, I trust I have not suffered your wrath today!!

Alan

Runway 31

Please note that I am on my travels to Spain in the morning and will be offline until Friday.  Orkney will be looking after you until I am back online.

Alan

diddyboy

Hi

Just one unknown from South Wales yesterday

* 4CAB1F                                                                 2016/04/18 08:39:30

Neil

orkney

Hello Neil

That one is now added.

Thank you

Andrew

EK01

Lock up your granny time in Spain once again !

EK01

Afternoon Andrew,

A couple of confirmed Thomson route changes for you :

TOM4MG : LEAL-EGBB and not EGCC-LFBO
TOM8AT : LEAL-EGFF and not LEIB-EGNT


Ian

X

Alan

Dep today with 1200 pings from 3000 to 24000ft, arrived yesterday.

A3E648                                                                 2016/04/19 09:04:30 

A3E648 decodes to N350RD a Beech that was exported to Pakistan in 2011, it is likely the reg is 365 as c/n is FL-365.

X

orkney

Hello X and Ian

That is that ones done now.

Thank you again

Andrew

X

#5444
Andrew

I assume this is 9H-VJT new GLEX 6000 Vistajet Malta c/n 9721

* 4D212D                                                                 2016/04/19 16:51:53 

X