Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 130 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31

#6287
Many thanks JD

490D05,CS-DHE,20623,Bombardier BD-100-1A10 Challenger 350,NetJets

I believe it arrived in Prestwick around 2230 last night

Alan

Runway 31

falcon

An amendment to your post of D-AEWI yesterday,  The c/n should be 7210

Alan

falcon_nl

Ok thanks Alan,

Strange i have the right number in my DB, ah never mind :)

only 1 in the list today:
3E71D4, D-KIHO, RF5. Fournier RF-5D

Runway 31

I know that feeling well falcon.

My d/b shows that the RF5 has been broken up so looks like a re-issue of the registration which is unknown to me.

Alan

superspotter

Hi from Lagos;
Hexcode 0641D3 is 5N-BTF. It's a bizjet, just landed with an american pilot but I just couldnt decide on the type, hopeless I know! I was struggling between a Da2000 or an Horizon.....

regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Can find nothing on it Clive.

Alan

Runway 31

Many thanks Terry.  It is already in the d/b under its allocated hex of 406FAF and I have now added it in under the miscode.  BTW D-HALT has also been used by an Allouette and a Hughes 369

Alan

AoD

Hi

PRW656   LDPL - ESSA
VOE24JA   LKPR - LFBD
WZZ841   EGGW - LROP

Runway 31


superspotter

Further to yesterday Alan regarding 5N-BTF, it is a G200 with the c/n 180, regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Brilliant Clive, many thanks 0641D3,5N-BTF,180,Gulfstream Aerospace G200

Alan

juliomb179

#6298
Hi Alan

ARE3181 SKCC-SKBO

Regards,

Julio

Runway 31