Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 13 Guests are viewing this topic.

shark319

Hi Alan,

Wizz Air July update.

WZZ9      (W6 3101) LROP-EDDN
WZZ494   (W6 3102) EDDN-LROP (callsign still unchanged this month)

WZZ1FU   (W6 3369) LRCL-EDDN
WZZ1555 (W6 3370) EDDN-LRCL

WZZ134   (W6 7735) LWSK-EDDN
WZZ489   (W6 7736) EDDN-LWSK

Cheers

Günter

Runway 31


EK01

Evening Alan,

RAM621 : EHAM-GMTA
GMI3866 : LFBO-GMFO
GMI3867 : GMFO-LFBO
HAT594 : LEAM-EPWA

Ian

Runway 31

Evening Ian, many thanks Ian

Alan

falcon_nl

Hi Alan,

Here is the list from yesterday and today:

3D08D8, D-EBPG, DR40, Robin DR-400-120D http://www.aironline.nl/weblog/2016/05/25/21052016-vliegveld-hilversum-met-een-fuelstop-van-de-lifeliner1/

3FEE21 callsign DMFFO
506EF5 callsign S5PII01
3EEDF0 callsign D3417
3E388C callsign DIMPO
39C80B,callsign FHSAL

Runway 31

Evening falcon,

3D08D8,D-EBPG,1632,Robin DR 400/120 Petit Prince

3FEE21,D-MFFO,,B&F Funk FK-9, c/n unknown
506EF5,SS5-PII01,,Pipistrel Taurus, c/n unknown http://www.planepictures.net/netshow.php?id=705172
3EEDF0,D-3417,21233,Schleicher ASK-21,
39C80B,F-HSAL,1125,SOCATA TBM 930,Salvagnini Nederland,
Nothing on D-IMPO

Many thanks

Alan


juliomb179

Hi ALan

ARE3502 SKBO-KMIA


Regards,

Julio

Runway 31


mikek

Hi Alan,
Not populating from a couple of days ago:
8980D9   P2SDA
P2-SDA is a PAC750 with Adventist Aviation Services (from a photo) but I don't have the c/n right now.

Mike

neroon79

Hi Alan unfortunately no time for the unknowns at the moment.  I've just noticed, that the "populate" function in Myflights menu is running extremely slow (20 times slower than usual) again. Seems that something is about to  cease operation at airnavs end. Last time some reboots at airnav were necessary to fix the problem.

Thanks and have a nice day.

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

Runway 31

Thanks for the info Ingo, I did a populate last night only for one aircraft and I thought it was quicker than normal.  I will keep an eye on it.

Alan

Runway 31

Many thanks Mike, I cant find a c/n yet either

Alan

juliomb179

Hi Alan,

ARE3000 SKBO-SKRG



Regards,

Julio.

Runway 31