Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 82 Guests are viewing this topic.

silverjet102

Good afternoon,

Please find attached SunExpress winter 16/17 callsign lists.

Kind regards
Cameron

orkney

Hello Dave and Cameron

Thanks for that couple of Alpha jets.

I will add that Sunexpress ones at some point today.

Thank you both again

Andrew

Runway 31

Andrew,

For info, the SXS and SXD route info are two of those I have already compiled and am going to send to you

Alan

orkney

Hello Alan

Ok, I will leave them until I get them from you.

Thanks again

Andrew

Runway 31

I will send them shortly Andrew

Alan

neroon79

Good morning Andrew, unknowns of Oct 18th:

3D2D75  DEPLT received again, still nothing regarding the details

3D4D4C  DFBNG (2x) first received about a week ago, still no luck with the details

Two MIL/TAC of GAF:

* 3F8BD2  JUDGE1                                                         2016/10/18 11:55:22 
* 3F8BD5  GHOST31                                                        2016/10/18 09:31:39 

3FF524  DMEYK (2x) no luck with the details

Regards Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

orkney

Hello Ingo and Terry

Thanks for them. They are added/amended.

Andrew

Michel

Andrew,

EWG4018 EDDH-LFPG
VKG1453 GCLP-ESMS
EXS656 LCPH-EGNX
EXS820 LGRP-EGCC
CND1395 GMMX-ESSA

Michel

orkney

Hello Terry and Michel

That should be them done.

Thanks again

Andrew

orkney

Hello Terry

That is all of them done, Including all the EI-FX* ones.

Thanks again

Andrew

orkney

Hello Terry

That is that ones added and amended.

Thanks again

Andrew

superspotter

Hello from Lagos;
Hexcode 03843C is TU-TSL Air Cote D'Ivoire DH8D. Thought I may have given you this one before but it's blank in Airnav.
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

orkney

Hello Clive

Thank you for that one, It wasn't in the main database either.

Andrew

superspotter

Hello again from Lagos;
Hexcode 040021 is ET-AOK Asky 737. Im sure I have given this one before and Alan mentioned it was miscoded? Anyway, it is still blank in Airnav.
regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

orkney

Hello Clive and Terry

Thank you for these ones.

Clive -  ET-AOK had only been entered as its 040011 code, It should work now though

Thanks again

Andrew