Database Update Requests

Started by orkney, April 08, 2015, 03:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 154 Guests are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

Hi Ian,

Today update has 243,670 so you are around 10,000 down

Alan

Runway 31

Many thanks Ian, just back from the golf

Alan

Runway 31


Runway 31


Runway 31

Who stole that t, thanks again Terry

Alan

Michel

#7760
Alan,

AFL2588 UUEE-EGKK
AFR140B LFPG-EHAM
AFR196K LFRS-EHAM
AFR360T EKBI-LFPG
AFR441P EHAM-LFPG
AFR874Y LFML-EHAM
BLX236 GCLP-EFHK
DLH1A EHAM-EDDF iso LEMD-EDDF
DLH2FF EDDM-EHAM iso EDDM-EDDL
GWI78A EDDH-LFPG iso EDDH-EGBB
KLM433 EHAM-OIIE
KLM58A LFBD-EHAM
SAS42L LEBL-ENGM
TFL531 EHAM-GCRR iso EHAM-GCFV
TOM104 EGCC-VTSP iso EGCC-KSFB
UAE9768 EHAM-LFLL-OMDW iso DNKN-LEZG-OMDW
UAE9933 OMDW-EDDF-MMMX

Michel

jacobite

Quote from: Runway 31 on November 17, 2016, 05:48:46 PM
Hi Ian,

Today update has 243,670 so you are around 10,000 down

Alan

I think I might have to re-install the software as I have run out of ideas Alan.

Ian

Runway 31


Runway 31

Ian,

Uninstall the app then go in and delete everything left behind.

Then install again to c:\Airnav don't use the default program files location

Alan

mikek

Hi Alan,
I have one more:
71F001, 950911, P-3C, South Korea Navy

Mike

Runway 31

Many thanks Mike, cant find c/n details either

Alan

Northern Watch

Good morning Alan

A slight typo I believe in the db against N111QS who's Owner should be NetJets and not NetJats.

Best regards

Keith

Runway 31

Sorted it yesterday Keith but thanks for the post

Alan

jacobite

Quote from: Runway 31 on November 17, 2016, 08:21:47 PM
Ian,

Uninstall the app then go in and delete everything left behind.

Then install again to c:\Airnav don't use the default program files location

Alan

By Jove Alan I have at last sorted the problem, thanks a lot for you're help.

Ian

EK01

Afternoon Alan,

I trust the golf went well.

TOM5WJ : EGCN-LEAL
BEE569B : EGHI-LEAL
AAF784 : DAAG-LFQQ
AAF783 : LFQQ-DAAG
EXS41Y : EGNX-LEAL
TVP7508 : EPWA-GMAD
JAF5946 : LFPO-GMFO
jaf5945 : GMFO-LFPO

Not populating : 3424C3
Flight ID : PESCAO4J

Ian